Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sinful Colors - Innocent

Are you already tired of pastels, pinks,... on my blog? :)

I've got something special for today, because I still have to upload pictures of Agent Lavender with some stamping I did yesterday, I will post them tommorow. I was Fiona for just few minutes, because having Ogre nails didn't work for me at all. :D 
I'm a big fan of Shrek - one of my favorite cartoon ever! :L I got this polish in my latest swap with Carolina and everytime I was watching it in a box, I didn't have courage to try it. :D But today I changed my mind.
Innocent is my first Sinful Colors - yellow green creme with good application, I added 2 coats. :)

Sun
Shade
Daylight
I removed it like 5 minutes after I took the pictures and my fingers looked clean under lamp in my room, I'm really not used to this color on my nails. But when I went to the store with naked nails, I realized I have green fingers and it looked horrible outside. I was hiding my hands in pockets all the time. :i

So, what do you think about this Shrek color? Like it or not? Would you wear it or not? :)

Edit 3/21 -This Innocent Sinful Color isn't sooo innocent. It stains like hell! :( I didn't know why just 4 of my nails are really yellow... I put this color just for half an hour just on 4 nails so I could take this pictures and after removing it I's constantly applying another polish that's why I didn't even noticed till few days ago. Be sure you'll put at least 2 coats of BC!

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

15 Comment(s):

  1. Aaaa, kok zakon!! :h Meni je Shrek barva super, na svoj odštekan način. :) Imam jo v obliki OPIja Who The Shrek Are You? in je za turobne dneve ko rabim kaj silly na mojih nohtih odlična. :) Ampak jaz sem green lover. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would! And I have something like that, here: http://lakieroholiczka.blogspot.com/2010/09/collection-2000-hot-looks-31-spangles.html and here a little too: http://lakieroholiczka.blogspot.com/2010/12/beauty-uk-62-sage-green.html.
    I like colours like this one, and it looks great on your nails :) But I understand if it's just not your colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd wear it, but with a stamp or some sort of nail art over it. That color alone would be too much for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love colours like these. I would probably konad over it with a darker green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ne volim zeleni lak al' na tvojim rukama izgleda extra.Imas tako dugacke nokte *.*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have it too and it stained my nails horribly, I still haven't grown them out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boja je fora ako imaš neki outfit u tonu, ali izbjegavam takve lakove baš zbog ovog after effecta ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehe, te barve pa na teb nisem navajena:):) ... meni osebno ta barva ni všeč..sem tako kot ti bolj na roza odtenke mahnjena:) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. :O I cannot wear such color either! I have Orly Green Apple (or something). It's nice on pictures, but I couldn't stand it on my nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. na tvoje nohtke pašejo vse barve :) drugače pa meni osebno ni slaba barva, tako za občasno no :P čeprav sem jaz svojega shrekca tudi do zdaj samo enkrat nalakirala :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this color :L ! :O your thumb was equal to Shreek! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Ulmiel: :D Sem vedela, da boš ti kar najbolj navdušena nad njim. :)

    @Orlica: It looks gorgeous on you. I really can't stand these kind of colors on my nails. :D

    @Megan Harmeyer: It would look great with some stamping. I didn't want to stamp but, because it just wasn't my thing. :D

    @Serena: I'm sure it would look great! I just couldn't think of anything but removing. :)

    @Ixy99: Pa i nisu baš dugi, nemam ja sreče sa noktima, uvek mi se slome. :(

    @my leetle nails: Even with BC? So I was lucky I removed it immediately I took these pictures. :D

    @Marina: Da da, bilo bi baš super, ali ja ove boje ne bi nosila nikako. A zeleni prstu su baš sexi. :P

    @elchy: Hehehe, še dobro da imamo na voljo toliko lakov, za vsak okus se najde nekaj. :)

    @Pink_Diamond: Hehehe, je bilo treba tudi tega sprobat. :P So mi pa res ljubše rozike kot tale Shrek barva. :O

    @alluring_mum: Welcome to the club. :P

    @Une Ruxi à Paris: Thank you! :)

    @Tinna: Ah kje. :) Hehehe, moraš ga spet dati malo na nohtke, da boš Fioni delala konkurenco. :P

    @serena_nuvola: Hahaha, Shrek has huuuge hands. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. @my leetle nails: I wasn't lucky like I said in my previous comment. It really stained my nails too! :~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*