Friday, March 4, 2011

China Glaze - Agent Lavender

Another day, another manicure. My mom thinks I'm crazy, because I'm changing it every day. :D But who cares, I have to try all my new polishes. :) And I'm expecting so many more of them, oh my. :$
I'm a big fan of pastels, especially if they're pink or lilac and this one was my lemming for ages. It just looks so beautiful and perfect for spring.
I was prepared for streaky application but I was soooo wrong! This is just 1 coat of Agent Lavender - yes, 1 coat. :D I couldn't believed that one pastel can be so opaque like this one. If you're searching for light lavender pastel, this is perfect for you, believe me, you need it. :)
Daylight, cloudy day
Best one coater ever! :L I have to get just Light as Air one day, because it's kind of warmer than this one and I'll be happy! :) What do you think? Do you have it? I'm so in love with China Glaze polishes! :L :L

Thanks for watching and welcome all new followers, who decided to follow me these days! :h

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

21 Comment(s):

  1. I love all China Glazes too *.*
    And I have Light as Air and now I'm wondering if I should add this one to my wishlist ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zbilja odlicno za samo jedan sloj! A i boja je lijepa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Orlica: You need both, just like me. :P

    @Tara: It is, so light and subtle. :)

    @Irena B: Svaki lak, koji mu treba samo jedan sloj, odma prođe kod mene. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. whattt? one coat? nice! i dont know why i dont have this one yet! boo. ~hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Light As Air and it was nearly opaque in one coat, too! Such a pretty color! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samo jedan sloj? Fantasticno! :L

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this one too, and I love it!! It's also good for konading

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo this is a very cute color! it makes me think about summer days :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore lavender nail polishes :0

    Follow me if u want:
    lady-flower123.blogspot.com
    I'm following u now ;)
    xoxo ;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prekrasen je. :L In en sloj je samo dodaten plus.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heh, and here I was, thinking I probably didn't need this one :P That it's a one-coater is just icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I think I have it, but I'm not sure.. *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  13. krasna boja, a još jedan sloj... savršeno :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. uhjoj tale lak je pa res perfekten, če je pa dovolj samo en naos je pa skoraj must.. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's so perfect and delicate looking.. I think I still need a perfect lilac!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Prelepo,prelepo,prelepo hocu ovaj lak
    tako je divan ^_________^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tnx for all your comments girls! You're awesome! :h Yes, one coater pastel! :L

    @Katrina: Booooo. :O Hahaha. :D You should get it. :P

    @Tran: I need Light as Air asap! :(

    @Une Ruxi à Paris: Can't wait to try to stamp with this beauty. :)

    @Shiny!: You wish! You MUST have it! :P

    @AmyGrace: You have too many polishes! :P Maybe you're neglecting this beauty. :c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*