Friday, April 20, 2012

China Glaze - Aquadelic

 Let's show you something not pink, okay? :P

Aquadelic is a first polish from Electropop collection that I'm showing you on my nails. That collection really stole my heart (just like Up and Away) and I still want 2 of them (Kinetic Candy & Electric Beat) to complete my WL. :D
Aquadelic is everything you want from a turquoise creme nail polish. Great formula, easy application, you can easily get away with one thick coat but here I did 2 thin. Dries fast, looks fab. :D

I really love the color in the bottle, but I'm really not sure how it looks on my nails. I'll try it one more time when I get Dance Baby, because they go so perfectly together. :D

Btw... This polish is so hard to capture on picture! I ended with way to blue toned pics, but this polish really has lots of green undertones, I did my best with pictures below. Compared with For Audrey it's a bit brighter, so they definitely aren't dupes, in case you were wondering.
Daylight
Sun
 Nail Tek Foundation 2
China Glaze - Aquadelic / 2 coats

I think it stained my nails a bit and I wore it only for an hour, so be sure you're having 2 coats of base coat to prevent any major staining! :P It's such a pretty color - this is a good example how green I can go. :D

What do you think about Aquadelic? Do you already have it in your stash?

Have a lovely weekend dear readers and followers and thanks for reading!

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

41 Comment(s):

  1. Replies
    1. It's such a deep and pretty color! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this nail polish, it's my favorite from the collection. Looks terrific on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolina! It definitely is really pretty color! :L

      Delete
  3. Jaz obožujem ta lak, sem ga imela že parkrat na nohtih. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pridna! Meni res redko uspe nositi lak več kot enkrat. :D

      Delete
  4. I can't get enough of blues! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, this one is on my wishlist now :D It's stunning! And it looks gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Theodora! :) I hope you get it too, it's really pretty color!

      Delete
  6. looks awesome on you :) I did my cousins nails the other night and she picked this one, it looked so pretty on her, I need to try it on me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine! It's bright but perfect at the same time. :) Well, I can't wait to see it on your nails!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Hvala! :) Potem se moram pa le še navaditi na take odtenke. :P

      Delete
  8. I love how beautiful this colour is! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. čudovita barva, in nohtki seveda <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is very nice color. I have been looking for this polish here, but it is not easy to find it !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll find it soon! I'm sure it's quite popular, because the color is stunning and the formula is just amazing. :)

      Delete
  11. krasan je i dobro ti stoji, trebala si ga ostavit duže na noktima, da se oči priviknu ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Weird to see neither pink nor leopard on your nails, but this colour is stunning! Suits you well, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm experimenting with other colors but I keep coming back to pink, I think it suits me the most. :P Or my eyes just don't want to see any other colors on my nails. :) Thank you! :h

      Delete
  13. It looks so pretty on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do have this color in my stash but have yet to wear it. It looks really nice on you. PS: I LOVE Kinetic Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what are you waiting for, just don't forget to add 2 coats of base coat. :) I still need to get that one, but it looks gorgeous on pictures! :L

      Delete
  15. I don own this shade but have ones similar to it. While I like a pale blue manicure I have to be in the mood for THIS type of color. I have it on my toes right now and am kind of liking it :)

    I think it looks good on you if that helps ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I just wasn't in the mood for this color so I removed it. I definitely will wear it again, because it's such a pretty color. :) I should try it on my toes too, but I keep having bright pinks on my toes. :P Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

      Delete
  16. I love this color I want it too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really pretty! Well I hope you get it! :)

      Delete
  17. If you are looking for an excellent contextual ad network, I suggest that you check out PropellerAds.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*