Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! <3

I hope you're having a wonderful Easter with the ones you love! And if you're not celebrating, then I hope you're having a relaxing Sunday. I didn't do anything special today. I wanted to paint my nails, I actually even did a couple of times but all I did was just a big mess. :i

Here's a picture I wanted to share with you. I did Pink Caviar Mani a while ago but I didn't check all the pictures I took. I don't know what happened here, but the beads came out so beautiful and unreal, so I wanted to share this colorful picture for today. <3


I'm also starting a personal challenge. I usually wear a manicure for a day or two, then I get bored and remove it. But now I'll give nail polish a chance to chip! So I'll wear it until it won't be ready to be removed. :D So no more naked nails! From time to time I don't know what to do with my nails, so I leave them naked or I do just one hand so I can show them to you. But now I'm going to do my both hands and I'll enjoy it! :D

How long do you leave your manicure on? Did you do an Easter Manicure?

Few more pics - here's Bebo in the action trying to catch a fish. :D

 Thanks for reading!

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

25 Comment(s):

  1. that's so gorgeous!! happy easter to you too miss ivana! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vesele velikonočne praznike tudi tebi. :) Hehe, manikura zgleda zakon, če bi se IRL tako šajnala, bi bilo svetovno. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ane? Sprva sploh nisem opazila, da izgledajo čisto nerealno, šele ko sem prenesla sliko s telefona na računalnik in povečala, sem videla končni rezultat. :D

      Delete
  3. I love this caviar. I need to try it too :-)
    And you're right - the beads in this pic look real good!

    I also change my mani every day or two, to make sure I don't get bored LOL (unless I'm having a real hard week). But since I have gel over my nails, any mani lasts very long...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it's such a fun mani to do. :)

      Thank you for your reply, good to hear how others do it! :D Sometimes I change it every other day too, sometimes I'm having naked nails for weeks... So I really need to change something. :$

      Delete
  4. hahahaha kok smešn mačk:) upam, da so ribice ok:) hehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. La verdad es que las uñas me recuerdan a cupcakes, dan ganas de comérselas. Un besote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They really looked delicioso. :D

      Delete
  6. I usually do 2 manis a week, but will leave one up to a fully week if I'm busy or REALLY like what I've done. Every once in a while I'll do 3 in a week, but that's pushing it & makes hubby laugh at me.

    How nice of you to provide cat tv for Bebo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your reply! :) I should do two a week too, but sometimes I'm just too lazy or I don't know what to put on. :D

      Cat TV - :D You made my day with this comment! xD He's enjoying it so far but tommorow I'm giving fish back so no more TV for him. :P

      Delete
    2. LOL at "cat tv!" He's getting more exercise than most of us do when we watch tv!

      Delete
  7. A kitty-cousin of my sister's cat, Molly, was more successful than your Bebo. His owner was talking to her neighbour -who'd given her the cat- and saying: I could swear there were four fish in the fishbowl. / It must have been the cat. / No way, she said.
    Way!! A few days later, the neighbour heard the lady telling off the cat, which was trying to taste fish no. 3. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sneaky cat Molly you have! :D I can only imagine how happy she was when she caught a fish. :D
      I don't have fish, these are from my friend who went on holiday and I'm taking care of them while she's gone. :) Bebo can spend hours there but he can't open it so all the fish are safe! :D

      Delete
  8. These are so cute! I do my nails as often as I can, generally every other day, and hardly ever leave my nails bare. They are pretty stained right now so I don't like looking at them bare lol
    I did a fuzzy easter egg mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are cute! I love how you used the pink beads. I usually do my nails every 3 or so days. If I don't know what I want to wear I usually go for a plain polish that I don't consider too special (so none of the pricey ones or limited editions).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that shot is amazing. The colour in those microbeads is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sretan Uskrs,draga!Super noktići,a Bebo je zakon :r!!!!!Samo me zanima je li uspio uhvatiti koju ribicu?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha faca mucek! :D Jaz si pa vedno nalakiram obe roki in imam manikuro dokler se je ne naveličam :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, I will do the pink caviar as well...Let's try it !!
    Happy Easter !!
    Nails&Pets - nailspets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it! I am so intrigued by caviar mani but I'm just too frightened by its wear time. I mean, if you work as you usually do how long does it last? One hour without losing the first beads? That scares me honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. bebo je loš ribolovac, kako mi se čini ;-D
    manikura je, naravno, krasna... i ja nosim lak dok ga ne moram skinuti, rijetko sam golih noktića :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the pink version of the caviar nails, it really softens and brings a new dimension to the look.

    For my cat, it used to be birds that fascinated (and escaped) him, but then again, we never provided any "cat tv" for him to watch! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*