Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Neon French Cheetah Print

Months ago I was contacted by KKCenterHk and they offered me to pick one of their stamping plates. Because I'm not really a fan of plates with tiny images on, I decided to go with french manicure plate - B57. I have no idea what was I thinking when I chose it because you all know I'm having nubs most of the time, so I waited and waited and when I found out my nails won't be long anytime soon I decided to try it out on my longer shorties. :D

Image plate came in a little plastic bag and it's protected with a very thin clear film, which is really hard to notice at first but keep sliding your finger at the end (but carefully because you can easily cut yourself) and the film will start lifting.


B57 has 6 patterns for french manicure...
 

I decided to go with cheetah print and diagonal french tips, because my tips weren't long enough and it would look weird if I would stamp it horizontally. :D I must say I'm not happy with this color combination but here it is. :D
Sun
The only reason I had neon polish on my nails was to check if Pool Party really looks better over white. :D I already had white nails from my last manicure, so I removed an accent nails and applied Pool Party without a white base to see the difference. It was obvious in person but I failed again with taking color accurate pictures of this neon. :D So Pool Party looks way to orange on this pictures, I think my phone just aren't smart enough to capture the real color. :P

I stamped the cheetah print from the image plate in diagonal way. The patterns came off really great so I had no problems with transfering the image from plate to stamper to nails. :)
Sun
OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
Thumb & Ring Finger: China Glaze - Pool Party/ 3 coats
Beauty Secrets Top Coat Fast Finish Polish Dryer

What do you think? I really love diagonal tips, because I'm not really a fan of classic french manicures so I will definitely try another color combo soon. :D Would you wear a neon with cheetah tips? 

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!

Xoxo,
Ivana :k 


*Product in this post was sent to me by KKCenterHk! For more information read my disclosure policy!

19 Comment(s):

  1. I like it! Diagonal french for short nails is great! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it's neon! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's soooooo bright! :L I love it but I wish could capture the real color. :(

      Delete
  3. Super cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I have this plate so I'm definitely copying this off you! haha, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Well I'm so happy you like it so much to copy it. :$

      Delete
  5. Full lepo! Barva te pa kar zaslepi, love it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala Ana! :) Ja, res je žive barve, res ni toliko oranžen kot v živo, ampak ima pa oranžne podtone, ki meni sploh niso všeč. :D Je bil pa še toliko bolj živ v tistem zelo temnem in hladnem vremenu. xD

      Delete
  6. Lovely and very precious... have a nice day. Xoxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete
  7. interesantnije nego čisti french ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love neons the french is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. where do you get the plate?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*