Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Swap with Carolina from Colores de Carol #4

I didn't get any great packages for some time now and when I woke up and see I just got one, I was so super excited. This is my fourth package from Carolina who runs a blog Colores de Carol. I'm sure you already know her, because she's just amazing. :L She can rock any color on this planet and spice it even more with any pattern. :L Beautiful photos, nails, manicures... Check her out! :)

She helped me get lots of goodies from my WL and thank you Carolina for that! <3
 China Glaze
Orly
Artificial Sweetener
Prelude to a Kiss

Carolina helped me get one of my biggest lemmings I had! Did you guess? Yes, How about a Tumble from China Glaze's Kaleidoscope collection. After I got Tickle my Triangle from Kvacka, all I wanted was just How about a tumble. Now I got it, I'll stop desperately looking for rest of them. Better 2 than nothing. :) I also wanted Aquadelic from Electropop's collection, because I saw a really great manicure somewhere with Dance Baby together (which I'm still waiting) so I had to have it. :L

OPI Nail Envy
Sinful Colors
Daredevil
Cinderella
Claire's 
Candy Shop
Trio

I'm so excited to try out Nail Envy from OPI. I already blogged about peelies on my nails and I think that Nail Tek doesn't help me anymore as it did last year so I was eyeing Nail Envy. It's a mini so great to try out first. :) Carolina also told me I need Cinderella so she send me one and I must say I'm so happy she did. Can't wait to wear it! And of course, Candy Shop! :L I immediately fell in love with the DL's but when I spotted the cheaper version, I wanted it. 
 
Carolina also sent me 2 Konad's Image plates, m63 & m71 and I can't wait to play with them! Chocolate, cuticle pen, Viva la Nails water decals, lovely necklace, sweets,... :)

Thank you Carolina for sending me all these goodies, you're the sweetest! <3

What would you like to see next? 
It's the worst thing not knowing what to put on nails. I started doing 3 manicures the other day but I didn't feel the colors I picked, so I went naked - again. It drives me crazy when I'm not feeling the color I wear, especially with so many colors to choose from. :D 

Have a lovely week and thanks for reading! :)

Nighty night,
Ivana :k

18 Comment(s):

  1. lucky you! artificial sweetener looks super pretty :D have you decided what you're gonna wear first? (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The peachy one? I think I mixed the names and it's Prelude for a Kiss (I just fix it, woopsie). :D I have no idea, I will leave that decision for you or I'll wake up with an idea in my head. :P

      Delete
  2. What an amazing package!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! So jealous of Claires Candy Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to see how you use the china glaze how about a tumble! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm waiting for sunny days, because I want to see the rainbow! :D

      Delete
  5. Aquadelic i Cinderella su moji favoriti!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you liked everything, enjoy them sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo super lakci <3 komaj čakam slike :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Opala, tole je pa fantastičen paket! Cinderella me najbolj firbca. :) Super da si ubila en velik lemming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uaaau, kakšen kul swap!! =))
    Mene pa najbolj zanima How about a tumble. Holo, itak! ;))
    Hvala! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Cinderella" ♥________________♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwww! What a sweet package !!!
    Enjoy your goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*