Friday, April 27, 2012

China Glaze - How about a Tumble

I officially opened a season for holos! :e

It's such a lovely warm and sunny day (like it's already Summer and few days ago was cold like hell :/ ) here so I decided to wear a holo. :) I got quite a few of them during the winter so I decided to wait for sunny days so I can enjoy the rainbow on a strong sun. :rainbow

It's time for How about a Tumble today. I got this polish from Carolina, who kindly bought it for me from Pretty and Polished's blog sale. I'm so happy she bought it for me, because this one was definitely one of my biggest lemmings! :L

It's part of China Glaze's Kaleidoscope Collection, which was released back in 2006 I think and unfortunately has been discontinued and HTF. :/ You can still find them here and there so if you have a chance, don't think twice. :) How about a Tumble is light purple with scattered holographic finish. It's a bit on a sheer side so I added 3 thin coats. Dries really fast and it really looks amazing!

I love when the polish looks nothing special on daylight...
Daylight
But they blow my mind when I see them on sun!

Sun
Well even this picture doesn't show all the prettiness, so I had to take some blurry pics like these. :P

Sun - Blurry
 OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
China Glaze - How about a Tumble / 3 coats

Now you can imagine how the rainbow looks in person, but believe me, it's even prettier than this, the rainbow is deeper and just stunning! :L

What do you think about Kaleidoscope collection? :) Do you have any of them? Do you like scattered holographics or linear? 

Have a lovely weekend and thanks for reading! :rainbow

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

35 Comment(s):

  1. wow, fotka sa sunca je za past u nesvjest :L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should keep it ;)
    Looks so pretty on you, enjoy the nice weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you wouldn't do that to me. :P Thank you sweetie! :h

      Delete
  3. This is so beautiful and looks wonderful on you!! What a thoughtful gift! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!!! It's in my WL since... Can't even remember. Maybe three years?!? Hope that the new pink holo polish by Pupa will be as nice as this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So bad they're so hard to find or really expensive. :( Those Pupas really look promising though! :rainbow

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty! It is now on my lemming list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll kill your lemmings soon! :)

      Delete
  6. so pretty,, my first word is wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this pink holo! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only got one of them but I want them all! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't mind having more of them but when I finally own 2 of them, I won't be sad if I don't get the rest. :D

      Delete
  9. I never get tired of this one, its so so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. This polish really is amazing. :rainbow

      Delete
  11. divan :D doduse sumnjam da cu ikad bit te srece da naletim na njega :/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous! <3
    I have only Kaleidoscope Him Out :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll get more of them in your hands! :)

      Delete
  13. Yay for blurry pictures! This polish is gorgeous! :L
    The weather changed so quickly here, too: 28° today (me happy)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yap, blurry photos really catch the rainbow better than macro shots. :D Yes, it's amaaazing but I still think it changed too fast. :/ Well I hope it stays like this, I'll die if the cold weather come back. :D

      Delete
  14. Na tebi izgleda čudovito! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*