Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Holiday Guest Post #13: The Polished Perfectionist

Another holiday guest post, maybe the holidays are really gone but I don't want to change the name of this guest post set, and we have an Orthodox New Year's Eve on Friday too. :P

I'm so excited to have AmyGrace from The Polished Perfectionist here. :$ She's probably my role model! When I "grow up" I want to have nails like she has with such a perfect application, pictures and everything. I can stalk her blog all the time, because she's just amazing. <3
Let's see what she has prepared for us today. <3

 
Hi everyone!

I'm really excited; being asked by Ivana to make a guest post for her wonderful blog is just.. wow. I love her nails and she's so sweet, but of course you already know that. It feels good to help a sweet blogging friend out! Ivana, thanks for the opportunity! I hope your hand recovers quickly so we can see your beautiful nails again. ♥

No pink on my nails, but I hope you guys can appreciate my purple mani. ^^ I started with applying two coats of Diamond Cosmetics - Crushed Velvet. This purple is so lovely I almost felt guilty for adding something to it, but I had to make my nails look a bit more special for this special post. I decided to sponge the tips of my nails with Fowl Play from Orly. Fowl Play is a masterpiece, look at all those awesome glitter bits and flakes (noticed the big one in the letter O?)! I was curious how my nails would look matte, so later I applied one coat of matte top coat. I like both looks, what do you think?
 

Thanks for watching!


I'm in loooooove, that's why I made this pictures so big! <3 Everything is just perfect on this manicure. :L I never thought of using a flakie for sponging but now I definitely need to try this out! I love both but shiny version just a little more. AmyGrace thank you for sending me this amazing manicure, I'm really honoured to have you here. :h

I'm sure you all know AmyGrace, but just in case you still don't follow her blog The Polished Perfectionist, you should and I promise you, you'll be obssesed with her :P

Do you like both versions? :L

Thanks for reading! :rainbow

Have a lovely day,
Ivana :k

30 Comment(s):

  1. Fantastic manicure. I think I like glossy version a bit more :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....I LOVE AmyGrace's nails too!! I always feel like a creeper when I post on her blog! This is stunning as always, she always finds awesome combos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, beautiful! I like both of them, but I like the glossy version more=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect manicure, love it... although i'm not sure yet do i prefer mat version or glossy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her nails look just like a painting, I don't know how she does them so perfectly!!
    I love this mani, and I think I prefer the matte version, but they actually look both amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, and looks fantastic both ways!! :D I hope that your hand gets better very soon, Ivana!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashesela! :) My hand is getting better so I hope I'll be back pretty soon.

      Delete
  7. Both versions are splendid. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wasn't really feeling the gloss version but i absolutely love the matte!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh nice, oddly enough I like the mattified version better :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with the shiny version. Really amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amy Grace ROCKS! I love her mani's especially when she mattifies them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the mattified version! Love love love The Polished Perfectionist! :h

    ReplyDelete
  13. *blushes* Thank you all so much for the lovely comments and thanks for having me, Ivana! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! <3 I'm so happy to have you here. :h

      Delete
  14. I love her nails, application and pictures to, such a rolemodel!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this is awesome! I really need to learn that sponge technique.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, wow, WOW !! So beautifully done, it looks gorgeous !!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so in love with her nails-can I have them? So freakin awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy Cannonballs! Ivana you are so deserving of these stunning guest posts!
    AmyGrace brings an elegance and sheer beauty to her lovely nails and manicures!
    This is absolute perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love both versions very much! and yeah, that purple is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow this is super nice! I love the combos!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ♥ killing me with that matte version! its such edgy perfection

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*