Friday, January 6, 2012

Holiday Guest Post #11: Nailside

Are you already tired of guesposts? Hope you're not, because I'm still not finished. I love all posts I published and I've few more to come. :e 

We're having Jane from Nailside here today. Yap, the girl who can rock schotch tape manicures like nobody. How many times I tried to do something like she showed us in her tutorial posts on her blog but I failed miserably - or the polish isn't 100% dry and I smudge everything or my lines aren't perfect like hers. 8) Let's see what has she prepared for us. :)


Hello Ivana Thinks Pink readers! Of course I immediately said yes when Ivana asked me to make a guest post for her blog. I spotted her perfect manis a long time before I started blogging myself, so being here is an incredible honor :-)

Ivana recently told me that she liked the heart design so much from an Essence stamping plate that I’d shared on my blog, so that’s what I used in this mani. At first I wanted a coral pink from Essence for the base color, which coincidentally is named Think Pink! :-D But because my camera is terrible at capturing corally pinks (it makes them look very orange) I decided to go for something even better: a pink holo, I know how much Ivana likes those! ;-) I picked Smooth from the brand Teeez, which Ivana’s already showed you before in a super cute funky French mani. I love how easy it applies and only two smooth coats later I was ready to stamp the heart design with black. I don't have a lot of stamping experience, but this design was pretty okay to work with. And it's so girly, love it ^^

And this brings us to the end of my guest post, I hope you enjoyed it :-)



Thanks for having me Ivana! :-* And may your hand heal soon because we really miss seeing your beautiful nails here!


<3 Sooo pretty! <3 This plate is a must have! :) I'm so honoured you pick this pattern and lovely holo for today's post Jane. :L Yap, she knows what I love for sure. :h I can't believe you still remeber that Funky French manicure I did months ago. :) So sweet of you! I'm honoured for having you here, because you're just amazing. :h

Do you already spotted this lovely stamping plate from Essence? It comes in a set with stamper and scraper. What do you think about this lovely combination? For slovenians readers: Did you already spot this plate in store? If so, where? :)

In case you never saw Jane's amazing schotch tape manicures, you must check her blog at Nailside and subscribe now! Please tell me I'm not the only one who tried to do a mani inspired by here and failed? Or am I just the only one who can't deal with tape? :P

Have a lovely weekend dear readers and followers and thanks for reading! Btw I changed the header of my blog, let me know what do you think! :)

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

26 Comment(s):

  1. Zelo lepo:$ ...kje si kupila to platko?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! such an amazing a-nd LOVEly manicure =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to buy the Essence stampin set now =). Thanks for this great manicure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for leaving a comment, I agree, this manicure is so cute. I think we'll all need this plate asap. :D

    @katiee: Tole ni moja manikura, tako da ne vem, če se ta platka že dobi pri nas skupaj s štampiljko. Bo treba pogledati v Müllerju. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now i need this plate - omg this manicure rocks!!!!

    /Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still on the lookout for this plate I haven't seen it anywhere jet. Jane your manicure is really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This design is too cute! I have to get this plate in time for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This mani is beautiful. Love that plate!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so perfect! I want this plate...
    both of you are amazing!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty mani!! Love the new header Ivana ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful...this would be a great mani for Valentines come up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the scribbly little hearts. They are so cute! And that pink is just amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! I need some more stamping plates asap! I want to improve my stamping skills :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous manicure, love it :-D
    i still haven't see this image plate :-(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the nice comments ^^ I love your new header Ivana! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty! I really love the base color you used and how the stamping came out! I should check wheter or not we have that same Essence stamping plate here :O

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, so pretty! I love the pattern she used :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is SOOOOO cute ! I absolutely love this and NEED to try it !
    Xx. S

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty! Love the heart, and also the Essence plate. Want it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are sooo perfectly cute I want to hug them :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Where can I buy this nail polish? Are the hearts stickers or drawn on?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow I love those nails! So pretty & perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*