Wednesday, April 4, 2012

OPI - Pedal faster Suzi!

Let's continue with another beautiful polish from OPI's Holland collection. :e

Pedal faster Suzi! is a light pink with lavender undertones nail polish, packed with silver tiny shimmer. After first coat it was still sheer. My mom would definitely wear it with one coat only, because she just loves sheer shimmers. :D But of course I wanted an opaque look so I added 3 thin coats, even 2 thick would work (maybe the nail nail would be still slightly visible). Application is flawless, it dries fast and it looks gorgeous - subtle but special. <3

It's definitely more cool toned pink but it always show up too warm on pictures. :/ I hate when I can't capture the real color. :D Well, I did my best...

Daylight
Sun
 OPI - Pedal Faster Suzi! / 3 coats

It looks so soft but the shimmer just pops out and makes it even more special! It's also great for those who're not allowed to wear bright or dark colors at work! :) 

Well I must say I love it! <3 It's a perfect base for stamping too, I might stamp something over, we'll see. :) What do you think about Pedal faster Suzi!? Do you like soft pink like this? Did you get it?

Have a lovely day dear readers and followers and thanks for reading! 

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

35 Comment(s):

  1. Ravno danes ga imam gor :) ampak me ni preveč prepričal, na mojih rokah je videti, kot da imam gor samo srebrne bleščice :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Verjetno zaradi polti. :) Potem jo pa probaj slojiti čez kako kremno pink, mogoče ti bo potem bolj všeč. To moram še tudi sama poskusiti. :L

      Delete
  2. I really like this one. When I went to my beauty supply, this was sold out so I got 'I don't give a Rotterdam' instead. It's beautiful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you can get this one too, it's pretty. :) I just adore this collection, I wanted all but I limited myself to only those I definitely will wear. :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Agree, lovely subtle baby pink with even more amazing shimmer! :D

      Delete
  4. This is such a pretty pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally overlooked this collection, until i saw this color on you! it's so soft and pretty <3 love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? But how, they have so many gorgeous colors! You should get some, you won't be dissapointed! :)

      Delete
  6. Very pretty! I like the shimmer in it. Maybe I shouldn't have passed it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shimmer really makes it even more interesting and pretty! I think you need it (but I say that for all pinks I have :P ).

      Delete
  7. Looks amazing on you sweetie! I love this pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you V.! Me too, it's so pretty! <3

      Delete
  8. baby pink sa shimmerom, nice :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da da, predivan! Ja ti kažem, treba ti! :D

      Delete
  9. I've got a mini bottle of this coming to me right now - I think I'm going to love it! It looks beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will! But then you'll need a full size bottle! :P Thank you! :h

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really had hard time to capture it! :/ Some colors just aren't photogenic. :(

      Delete
  11. I have it and I love it! I've even done stamping on it!
    The polish looks beautiful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I also did stamping but I didn't like it. :$ We'll see if I'll post it! :D

      Delete
  12. I absolutely love this polish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. :L this looks so much better on you than it did on me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't wear pearly pinks... they don't look all that great on me... but You pull this off splendidly! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*