Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Houston We Have a Purple with Prancer Mattified

Hiya! :) 
I'm still wearing and enjoying my Funky French Skittles so I'll have to show you something else. I showed you Houston We Have a Purple few days ago but I decided to upgrade it somehow. :i I's seeing mattified glitter all around so I wanted to try it out and that's why I'm posting matte first although I wanted to show you shiny version first. :D
I added 1 coat of Wet'n'Wild Prancer (red hexagonal and small glitter in a clear base)  and 1 coat of Essie - Matte About You. 
Daylight
Weak sun
Mattified glitter looks sooooo amazing! And flakies too but I need to try that one day too (probably when I get my hands on some Nfu.OH flakies). :i

That's all for today, I'm sooo sleepy so I'm going to take a nap for an hour or two. :)

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

17 Comment(s):

  1. Gorgeous combination! I feel like making a franken in these colours now <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a gorgeous combo! :L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zadnje čase imaš same nore kombinacije!

    ReplyDelete
  4. svidja mi se upgrade dobro izgleda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving mattified glitters! Your mani looks amazing btw =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glitter res zgleda super v mat verziji =). Čudovita ideja =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wau, full lepa kombinacija! Mi je lahk lepši zmatiran :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inače mi se ne sviđaju matirani glitteri, ali ovo fora izgleda. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks lovely, would never of thought to pair a glitter with a matte top coat before :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been seeing matte glitter too this is so pretty I need to buy some
    Matte polish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! This is such a fun combination!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Jette Fromm: If you make something out, be sure you'll show me the final result! :)

    @Shiny!: Aww thank you! :h

    @Biba: Hvala. :$ Me veseli, da so ti všeč. :)

    @Deborah: Thank you so much! :h

    @Lendoxia: Hvala. :)

    @Sara ♥'s ...: Thank you. :) Me too, I just had to try it because I saw so many pretty combos. :i

    @colorfulbottle: Ane? Nažalost pa ni moja, se ne bi niti spomnila sprobat mat nadlak na glitterjih. :D

    @Jackie S.: Thank you very much. :)

    @With love, Ana.: Hvala. :) Sama se pa ne bi mogla odločit, ker jellyi so mi res prekrasni ampak matiran glitter pa tudi. :D

    @Lalica: I meni baš. :P

    @nail crazy: Hvala. :i

    @Enigma: Me neither but thank to some blogs, I decided to try in on my own too. :D

    @BeauxsMom: You should get it! I'm sure you can find it anywhere since a lot of brands's having a matte TC. :)

    @Varnish Vixen, love4laqcuer & Lola B.: Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*