Friday, April 15, 2011

Zoya - Mimi

I'm wondering why I didn't try Mimi before? :L I should! Another beauty which I got from Carolina! :h

Descripction from Zoya official site says: "Royal purple sparkling metallic. An expensive-looking metallic shade for spring." Mimi is from Zoyas Sparkle collection. :)
Grape pop jelly base with purple shimmer, which is kind of duochrome (see the bottle and the first picture). :) I added 2 coats for perfect opacity. I thought she'll need more layers because after one was very sheer but second coat make her perfect. I always call Zoya's polishes with "she" because they've so pretty names and I really can't say "it". :$

Daylight
I was taking pictures outside on a cloudy weather and wishing for some sun and after few minutes the sun started shinning. :D Mimi is really hard to capture, I took like million pictures and on the sun she always looks blue but she's not. :i But let's say I managed to capture her real color, she is warm purple for sure.

Sun
I won't spam with more pictures so I just picked the best ones. :)
She's even prettier in RL. :L I love it! What do you think about this beauty?

It's finally Friday and weekend! Woooooooooooooohoooooo! :e Time for sleeping, relaxing and just beeing lazy. :D Enjoy your weekend!

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

12 Comment(s):

  1. gorgeous! this has been on my wishlist for a while. and you made me want it more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty polish and your photos do such an amazing job of capturing the shimmer. *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apsolutno savršeno <3
    Na WL mi je već duuuugo, nadam se da će jednog dana biti moj.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Na fotkah zgleda blaaazno podoben Zoyji Julianne, res ful. Ampak čudovit pa je, ja! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L <3 Lak in tvoji nohtki :)
    Že dodajam na WL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purple, but pretty ;) And perfect pics as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moram priznat da mi ljepse izgleda u hladu :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ladies for all your sweet comments! Mimi is really pretty. :)

    @Varnish Vixen: Thank you. It was sooo hard to capture but I did my best. :$

    @Ulmiel: Hmm... Meni Julianne deluje bolj modro vijolična, Mimi je pa res toplo vijolična. :) No ja, obe sta lepi. :L

    @Summer: Yay, me veseli, da ti še jaz polnim WL tako kot ti meni. :P

    @Lendoxia: Pa na suncu se samo više blješti. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. svetovna vijolična, res je lep :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*