Saturday, April 9, 2011

Magnetic - Powerful Purple

It's such a beautiful day... Again. :) Thank you so much for your comments, my wrist is totally fine now, it hurts just a little from time to time but I think I'm totally OK now. :i

The weather is so sunny and hot - even too hot for April! Don't get me wrong, I like it, because I just love sun but it's never been so hot in April till now like it's July... I think it's something with ozone hole so be sure you're using sun protection because the sun is too strong! And be sure you're drinking a lot of water. :)

But when it's such a sunny beautiful day you can't go wrong with holographic polish, right? :e I picked Magnetic - Powerful Purple, which I got from colorful bottle. Thank you so much! :k We met a week ago, she's sooo sweet and we even didn't talk just about nail polish. :i Can't wait to see you again! :h
So I added 2 coat of this lilac linear holographic polish. This is my first Magnetic polish and I love it! It contains 15ml of polish - wooohooo! :i If it would be smaller, I would definitely need a back up. :D Brush is very similar to China Glaze, application is great and drying time is fast. Rainbow is so much visible in RL as on pictures.

Here are my short nails with this pretty polish... :$

Sun
Sun, blurry
I totally forgot to take a picture in shade or daylight, so I've just pictures on sun for now. :D I really love this polish! :L I think I've a new obsession with holos, because I want all holos I see around. :$

When I got Powerful Purple I thought it's same like China Glaze - IDK and because I don't have time to make a comparison on nails I took a picture of bottles.

Magnetic - Powerful Purple vs. China Glaze - IDK
I don't think they're dupes... Powerful Purple is a tad darker and colder and IDK is warmer but have in mind I'm not good at describing colors! I'm happy to have them both. :L
What do you think? Do you like it? 

I hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

12 Comment(s):

  1. so jealous of ALL your purple holos!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still one of my favorite holographic polishes. :L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of you! I love this to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Res je lep, js si ga nisem kupila ravno zato, ker se mi je na prvi pogled zdel identičen IDK, ampak potem ko sem ju postavila skupaj, sta bila pa kar precej različna, tako, da si bom v kratkem tud tegale mogla nabavit =).
    Me veseli, da je s tvojo roko vse kul, in upam da ti na tistem predelu ne zraste nikoli nič več nazaj, da boš imela mir, in seveda ne boš imela bolečin =).
    Tudi js sm uživala v srečanju, bo res treba še kdaj ponovit =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these color!!! such gorgous color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow i'v never heard of this brand before!
    Its a gorge colour =) Holos are sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG what an amazing holo! I absolutely love it, especially because it's a colder hue than IDK.. Cold purples suit me better :) It looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful :) Holos are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this one too! But I've never worn it! I'm starting to wonder why... this is such a pretty one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you girls for your comments! :) I really don't know where this brand is available but they've some really pretty shade worth to try out. :)

    @rebecca: If you would be my neighbout, I would have to hide them. :P

    @Gejba: I can totally see why. :)

    @colorfulbottle: Hvala še enkrat! :k Sem res vesela, da ga imam. :) Kako bo z roko pa ne vem, ker se mi zdi, da spet nazaj raste. :c In seveda, takoj ob prvi priliki. :)

    @Jette Fromm: Thanks! If you could get it, then you won't be dissapointed. :) I just love holos and this one is definetely one of my fav. :L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*