Monday, April 18, 2011

OPI - Bubble Bath & Haul

After wearing that hot Fancy Fuchsia pink color I decided to pick something subtle and Bubble Bath just pumped out of my stash. :)

I love how these kind of colors looks on my short nails that why I'm sure I'll have this manicure as long as it stays on perfectlly or at least till Friday. :)

Color is so pretty, milky, very soft and light pink creme but opacity isn't its best thing. I added 5 coats, yes, five. :i I was patient because I really love these kind of colors and it dries quickly too but for sure I added 1 coat of Essie - Good To Go. :D

Sun
Daylight
Does anyone know similar shade but more opaque? :)
When I got Bubble Bath from Carolina I compared the bottle with OPI - Sweet Heart and they look quite similar but after seeing pictures, Sweet Heart is definetely more opaque and more towards pastel pink. :) I love both of them so it's totally worth to put 5 coats to get this look. :D

I bought some polishes today for myself because Essence Blossoms etc. finally hit our stores (DM). We had sould out Black&White collection since January there so I'm so happy they finally change it. And I bought Nova from Nina. Thanks! :h

Essence - Bloom-A-Loom
Essence - Forget-Me-Not

They put this new collection today! and when I checked the store at 4PM it was mostly sold out! :( I wanted to buy that ring, liquid blush and more polishes for my swaps but I guess I's late. I hope I'll find more next week. And I'm still wondering why our DM still doesn't have anything from new stuff which Essence released in March... It'll be almost May here and still nothing! What are you waiting for? xo

I hope your Monday is better than mine, I'm going to eat something, watch new episode of Desperate Housewives and go earlier in bed... I still hate mornings, can't wait Friday. :i

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

9 Comment(s):

  1. LEp je, tudi sama si želim kakšen tak otenek v moji zbirki, ampak mora biti prekriven v največ 3 plasteh =).
    Komaj čakam, da tudi v naš DM pride Blossoms, upam da jih ne zamudim =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I had OPI Bubble Bath in my hands only an hour ago and decided not to buy it, big regret now! Its so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very pretty on your nails BUT no way I would like a 5-coater polish :) I had OPI Pink-ing of you but I polished one finger with it, gave up trying to reach a normal colour after the 4th coat and sold it on ebay immediately :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that kind of light pink polishes, and this one looks amazing :)
    I'm still waiting for that Essence collection to come out here, I can't wait to try those pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi <3
    All you nail-bloggers have inspired me, so I have opened a nail-blog too! It would mean a lot to me if you take a look (And leave a comment even if my blog is on norwegian) <3 Big hugs from Thea (PS: Sry my bad english!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're not the only one. The place where we buy Essence doesn't have any of the new products and the display is completely raided.
    It's very frustrating to visit the different blogs and see all those gorgeous newbies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colour but 5 coats? Not for me! I recently bought e.l.f. Innocent which is also a nude polish but more beige than this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. u hav great nails! i have bubble bath but hav never used 5 coats - it looks soooo gud! i dont no if i hav the patience tho hahahaa

    great haul :) the zoya looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @colorfulbottle: Če najdeš kaj podobnega, sporoči. :) S petimi sloji se mi ne da ravno ukvarjati vsak dan. :i

    @love4laqcuer: It's really pretty so you won't be sorry if you get it, but have in mind it's so sheer. :(

    @ritterbraten: I totally understand you! I usually don't have patience for 5 coats but I really like this color. :( So bad it's so sheer. :(

    @Elsa P.: Me too. :) I hope you get them soon!

    @Thea: Good luck with blogging! :)

    @marox79: Agree! I want so many of them and I'm still patiently waiting that they arrive, I hope soon! :(

    @Natalie: You definitely've to be patient with sheers like this. :i

    @for the love of beauty by lara: Thanks! You can try once and you'll see if you like it. :) I hope I'll swatch new polishes soon. :i

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*