Sunday, June 19, 2011

Zoya - Nova

Good morning. :) Well for me is still morning, I just wake up, I'm still sleepy, weather is soooo perfect for sleeping. :i I need to start studying but here I am, typing new posts, one I already scheduled for tommorow but I decided to write another one. :P 

Zoya - Nova is described as "Medium royal fuchsia-purple tinted translucent base packed with dark and light pink glitter. A stunning, sparkling shade that's sure to turn heads all winter." Application is great, 2 coats, dries fast and looks gorgeous. :) I had shorter nails when I wore it so if you have longer nails, I think you should need 3 coats to hide VNL.

Shade
Daylight
Sun

Sun - blurry
Sparkly, beautiful, delicious,... :) What more can I say?  I really love the glitter inside, it makes it special. :L

Take care,
Ivana :k

21 Comment(s):

  1. love this one! Really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shade! Ivana, have you ever thought of applying to the Guiness Book as a girl possessing the biggest amount of pink polishes in the world? XD Don't kill me, I'm just kidding ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah, I agree with Alina, Ivana has too many pinks... but they look perfect on her.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A joooj,kako je dobar :b
    Obožavam šljokičaste lakove,super su za brze manikure,dobro izgledaju sami za sebe,i brzo se suše,savršeno ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this and never fell in love with it until now....I am definitely going to give it a second chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. This is... gorgeous! I just bought Poshe topcoat and i was so happy that it makes my Zoyas not chip! I'm really glad that i can now enjoy Zoyas again haha! I'll definitely be adding this pretty polish to my wishlist.

    Oh, and i tagged you for the Top 10 Award! http://bit.ly/m2GiYB :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo pretty! Its gorgeous =] You have the most awesome collection of sparkly pink/purple polishes! I need more of them in my life too!!!
    Lol also i'v passed on a couple of awards to you =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Katie: I agree. :)

    @ritterbraten: :O I'd be famous then! Wooohooo. :P Keep them coming. :i

    @Carolina: Awww, I really feel best with pink or purple on my nails. :i

    @Deborah: I totally agree. :)

    @Lalica: :h

    @rock-or-not: Ty for your comment! :)

    @Nina: Slažem se. :)

    @Tinna: Ane? :)

    @Amber: You should! I wore it for whole week and looks great with crackle too, I'll post pictures soon. :)

    @Abby: Ty for the award, dear. :k I think I didn't use any TC on Nova and it lasts quite long. But then she started chipping I added a layer of crackle. :D

    @Sara ♥'s ...: I definitely can't live without pink polishes. :D And yes, you really need lots of them in your life. :P Ty for the award sweetie. :h

    ReplyDelete
  9. superb!!! :-D

    p.s. imam jednu željicu koja nema veze s lakom i noktima :-D možeš malo povećat slova, stvarno su mi grozno mala i uvijek se uhvatim kako nabijam glavu uz ekran dok čitam tvoj blog :-p

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ansa: I totally agree. :)

    @nail crazy: Moram? :( Baš sam probala jih povećat za jednu ali mi se onda ne sviđaju uopšte, jer mala slova su mi ono najljepša. :c Ali niso ni toliko mala, ja jih vidim bp iz daleka. :P Probaću nešto napravit... Izvinjajem se jer ti moj blog trenira oči. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joj kok je lepa tale Zoya! Pa itak sem kot sraka, vse mi je všeč, samo da se malo sveti :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This looks super pretty on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Madeline: Ty for your comment. :)

    @With love, Ana.: Sva že 2. :P Bolj kot je bling bling, bolj mi je všeč. :P

    @Jette Fromm: Ty. :h

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I'm loving this! This seems like an under-represented color, I don't recall ever seeing it before :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Božanski je <3
    Se pa nebi mogla bolj strinjati s prvim komentarjem, verjetno bi res lahko kontaktirala uredništvo Guinessove knjige rekordov =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*