Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Swap with blondie711 from MUA

It's Suuuuuummmmmmmmeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr timeeeeee. :L My favorite part of the year. :e Yay! :)

I'm toooooo nervous to study and at the moment I hate my faculty with all my heart! Why? You know when you're asking and nobody doesn't know anything and they're sending you from one to another? Yes, I hate that, if they don't know, who'd knew? And it's easier to make yourself stupid. xo xo xo Anyway.... It's not the first time that's why I'm angry even more. xo

Anway, instead of studying I decided to calm myself with taking pictures of my new babies. :) Which I still have on my desk and I got it quite a while ago. :D

This is my first swap on MUA and blondie711 is the nicest I met there. :D There is plenty polishes available for swaps, but some doesn't reply to your msg or they're not interested, some of them are totally nice but she's the best. :D I's hunting down some China Glaze from Tronica, which I wanted badly, because I still don't have all I want from OMG and thanks to blondie711 I have some of them now. :D Usually swaping for some HTF polishes is really hard, but she's so nice to send me even one from OMG collection, how cool is that? :$

Okaaay, here are the pictures :P :

  China Glaze
 Hologram
Virtual Violet 
Hyper Haute
108 Degrees
Señorita Bonita
2NITE

 
China Glaze - Lightning Bolt
Orly - Bubbly Bombshell
Essie - Knockout Pout

Sally Hansen - Starry Starry Flight
Petites Color Fever - Zodiac
Wet n Wild - Wild card
NYC - Teal Til the End

 
And last but not least is Nail Tek Foundation II, which I'm using lately insted of Intensive Therapy 2.

See, I got lots of pretty polishes. :L Some of them I already wore and still need to upload pictures and I can't wait to try more of them soon. :h Thank you so much! :k Not just for this babies but all your kind words too!


Xoxo,
Ivana :k

12 Comment(s):

  1. Such beautiful polishes! Lucky you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome swap!
    i just bought half of the OMG collection on ebay and now I need to try and find the other half! i might try swapping on MUA :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olala, super swap! Komaj čakam Zodiac in Wild Card p Teal Til The End. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool swap. I bet she also got many lovelies too.
    Yhe NYC display here is quite boring for the most part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Realy lovely polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dobro si prošla :-D
    ali sve sam si mislila da ćeš si zaželjet neki zeleni ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you got 2NITe, that's awesome! Such a great swap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh kak paketek!!!! Fauš :L

    ReplyDelete
  9. Orly Bubbly Bombshell is my fave one there. Also why is it Lippmann polishes are so incredibly stunning yet so expensive and hard to find!? xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Elsa P.: I agree. :i

    @rebecca: You lucky girl! I'd love to get BFF and LOL somehow. :) You should try, you can't loose nothing. :P

    @Ulmiel: Zmeraj izbereš tiste za katere sem še najmanj zainteresirana. :i Enega sem že oddala naprej, za drugega pa še premišljujem. :$

    @Tinna: Hvala. :)

    @marox79: I did my best, so I hope she liked them too. :) We don't have NYC here at all. :(

    @Shirley: I agree! :)

    @nail crazy: Možda jednog dana, ko zna? :)

    @Jackie S.: Ty. :)

    @Ilse: Yessss, 2NITE is sooo pretty and I'm so happy to own it! :L

    @With love, Ana.: :$

    @Enigma: Bubbly Bombshell definitely is amazing. :L I don't know. :c I wish I could force myself not buying them, but they're soooooo pretty. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*