Thursday, February 24, 2011

What happened with Essence preview post?

If you're wondering why my post of latest Essence's TE dissapeared let me tell you just that I had to remove the content, because I's contacted by Essence. They ordered me to remove it or they would inform Blogger about it. This was was a little too much for me, because I understand it like a threat. Then I got a feeling like I stole pictures, but I got them from Slovenian Distributor for Essence with My skin and Better than Gel nails previews, and I thought if I saw them then everybody can. :i Where's the problem? Well, I wouldn't mind if they would say that politely, explain this and that and everything would be just fine.

I really don't get it, but I won't lose any words because of that anymore, it's really not worth it. :)



Thanks for watching!
Xoxo,
Ivana :k

12 Comment(s):

  1. Prov nesramni so bli?? OMG, neumno!! Pa res jim reklamo s tem delaš. Jao! Jim je mal v glavo stopilo, da se prodajajo al kaj?

    ReplyDelete
  2. weird. they usually contact in a nice way. and then they shouldn't put it on the internet right?:) but you handeled it well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ne mogu vjerovat!!! U šoku sam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ulmiel: Mogoče niso tako mislili, ampak meni že zadeva ni bila všeč (Delete Essence post!), začetek vsebine pa da nimam dovoljenja in da naj takoj zbrišem, če ne bodo ukrepali. :| No ja...

    Lahko, da tudi pretiravam, ampak mislim, da bi mi lahko povedali na lepši način ali pa jaz preveč pričakujem. :i

    @you nailed it!: Tnx. :) I really don't mind anymore. :D

    @Lalica: Bilo pa prošlo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ma ne mogu vjerovati, reklamiraš ih i oni tako... ma svašta :-p
    totalna glupost :-/

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are just stupid!!!
    And I will never buy anything from Essence!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. If they didn't want it "leaked", why would they send it out? Anyway, that pic of the kitteh is funny. :d

    ReplyDelete
  8. @nail crazy: Tako nekako. :O

    @Anonymous: Well, when this happened I thought just like you, but the products aren't quilty of their bad politic. :P

    @Megan Harmeyer: I guess I'm not the right person to share the infos. :D I love this kitty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a bunch of crapola. You are right, they could have been NICE about it all. I know you to be very understanding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow a resno? Jaz bi jim enih pet povedala. Wtf se grejo, prakticno jim delas zastonj reklamo?!
    Pa se oni so razposlali slike okoli, pa miljavzent bloggerk jih ima?

    Poleg tega pa so te kolekcije ze vzunaj (sploh tista z gelom).

    Idioti.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Thank you! :h That's the only thing I was mad about - say politely and I would understand, not a big deal at all. :|

    @Tamara: Ne ne, ni se šlo o teh 2h, ampak o eni čisto novi - Blosssom etc... Očitno še nikjer ni bila objavljena. :i Saj sem jim potem napisala, da bi lahko drugič lepo razložili in bi bilo to to. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. get facebook likes
    buy facebook likes

    http://www.astronomylive.com/content/eye-safety-during-solar-eclipse http://www.tbn.ca/retailer/rtdb/detail/211.htm?page=1
    facebook likes buy facebook likes get facebook likes
    My computer was acting real funny, hanging up in the middle of processes, not letting me access task manager to quit them, etc.. I started in Safe Mode with networking and completed a full virus scan. I ran Chkdsk and it took 18 hours. It replaced bad clusters in about 20 files. Now Windows won't start. It gives me the option to repair and I click on it, but nothing ever happens other than a black screen with my cursor arrow on it. I tried to start Windows normally and the same thing happens. Please only answer if you know what you're talking about. Teens trying to up their points count by giving stupid answers will get thumbs down.

    get facebook likes 1000 facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] 1000 facebook likes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*