Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Smell Spring

I went running today, because I just have to do something for my body and because it is so sunny and warm these days. Look what I found.
Crocus
English Primroses

I also started my ice-cream season with King Double, yummmmmi. I really hope that there won't be snow and cold again, because I just love warm and sunny weather.

Xoxo,
Ivana

11 Comment(s):

  1. WOW! You are so lucky! It was snowing in Oslo yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kod mene je toplo i sunčano... ali nema šume da idem tražiti cvijeće :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you made my day with these. <3 Super fotke. Jaz bi tudi šla tečt, ne pa da sem krompirjevc ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to take me running with you! I've been thinking of jogging/running but I don't have a treadmill and I don't like going running in the neighborhood alone! :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love crocus! That area you live in must be gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the beauty around you. We're supposed to get more snow today and tomorrow. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hej, imaš nagrade na mom blogu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fotke. Meni je tole vreme tako všeč. Komaj čakam, da bodo dnevi daljši.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaa, res je bil lep dan..sem tudi jaz šla malo na sprehod, ampak rožic še pa ni bilo:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fotke =). Upam da ne bo prebujanje narave spet prekinil mraz, in bo spet vse pozeblo =O.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @alluring_mum: Oh no! I'm so happy we don't have snow at the moment. Hope it'll stop snowing at your place too. :)

    @nail crazy: Ma najbitnije, da ima sunca i to je to. :D

    @Ulmiel: Hvala, me veseli da so všeč. :) Jaz itak vse poslikam kar vidim. :D Hehehe, ah saj sem na istem, sem bolj hitro hodila kot tekla, ker sploh nimam kondicije. :/ :D

    @Abby: Sure!! I went alone yesterday, because no-one didn't want to go with me. :/ But it would be much better in pair. :) So, when're we going jogging together? :)

    @Megan Harmeyer: Thank you! :) I hope you'll have Spring soon just like we do. But we never know when the snow'll surprise us. :D

    @Stickers: Hvala, hvala. <3

    @Taya: Jaaaa, jaz tudi - ma hočem kar poletje. :D

    @Anna.: Se še skrivajo, ampak bodo vsak čas povsod. :)

    @colorfulbottle: Ja jaz tudi, ampak to ne bi bilo prvič. :/ No, upam, da letos tega ne bo in da bo samo še topleje in topleje, meni bi bilo čisto prav. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*