Monday, February 7, 2011

Kelier Crack Polish - Red

Lovely Jessica from Born Pretty Store sent me a lot of new goodies to try out. Let's start with crackle polish I was most excited.senyum

This is Kelier Crack Polish in Red. Color definetely isn't red but shimmery hot pink. I applied 2 coats of Cheers to you by China Glaze's last Holiday collection - silver foil polish. I waited just a few minutes so the second layer was half dry and then I applied 1 coat of crackle polish. You must apply it over not fully dry manicure or the crackle won't stay on your nail. When I got it I applied it over my dry manicure and I could wipe off the pieces of crackle. ihikhik
I really don't like the brush - It's imprecise, plastic and nothing special, but you don't have to be careful while you're applying the crackle. I recommend you to clean the cuticle line quickly, because later it's really hard to remove crackle polish. I'm using a nail polish remover without aceton, but probably it would go faster with acetone.
This crackle doesn't start crackling quickly like OPI's, Barry M, etc. so you have to wait for few minutes or use a hair dryer like I was, so the process was even quicker. ihikhik
I didn't apply any layer of TC, but if you want that your manicure last longer, you should. After long shower pieces of crackles fell off the nail, so don't forget to use a coat of TC to seal the crackle on the nail.
If you want wider crackles apply a thick coat and if you want more crackles apply thinner coat and then the magic happens.

Daylight
Sun
Shade
After using the crackle I recommend you to clean up the neck of the bottle, because it dries fast and when I opened a bottle there was a big piece of dry polish. It could seal the bottle.

I really like this kind of crackle effect, what do you think? Which one do you prefer more - this one or OPI's Black Shatter and similar? If it comes in pink, I really don't mind what kind of crackle it is.

You can buy this crackle here in 7 different colors (use a cuopon IVANA and get 10% discount), you can also enter my giveaway, where I'm offering 3 of them - this one, purple and blue one.

Tnx for watching,
Ivanacium

*The product in this post was sent to me by Born Pretty! For more information read my disclosure policy!

16 Comment(s):

  1. I definitely prefer this one! <3 It looks more elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. meni se ovaj više sviđa... i tko bi rekao da će mi se i pink sviđati :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! My fave is the crackle on your ring finger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like the crack-ling effect of these polishes! so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks amazingly cool. i like the fact that this brand offers different colors whereas OPI only has the black.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mislim da je tebi još i bolje što je rozi, a ne crveni, jel da? :)
    Sviđa mi se Kelier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, odlično ti je ispalo :))) Prekrasno :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super! nikad ne bi rekla da je tako dobro dok nisam vidjela na tvojim noktima!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Maki: Agree, you describe it perfectly. :)

    @nail crazy: Hehehe, baš mi je drago. :)

    @Kee: Mine too! It looks so cool. :D

    @Enamel Girl: I also prefer this crackles more, but I really can't wait to get China Glaze Crackles too. :D

    @Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Thank you. :)

    @Amanda: Agree, but now ChG also have their color crackles. :) So everything for everyone. :D

    @Stickers: Naravno. Ne bi ga ni uzela, kad bi bio crveni. Ali gledala sam swatcheve i videla da je rozi i baš bila vesela. :P

    @Lalica: Hvala. :) I meni se kombinacija baš sviđa. :)

    @Maybe: Baš mi je drago. :) Stvarnu su prekrasni. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. svidja mi se :) iako vise volim ove tipa shatter, ali rozo pobjedjuje :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Admittedly, I didn't like this in black, but it looks lovely in this colour.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @-Diana-: Thank you. :)

    @Lendoxia: Naravno. :P

    @Ash-Lilly: I also don't like the black one, but that's just because I'm not used to black nails. :) But pink is really color for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks amazing over that base color! I don't usually like crackle manis, but I'm loving this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ABOP (laquerlove on MUA): Thank you! When I tried this one I fell in love with crackles. :L I need more of them in my stash! :i

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*