Saturday, February 26, 2011

Color Club - Pucci-Licious + Konad

It happened! :c I broke my nail today. I'm soooooo angry. :@ First I added few coats of BC and wished it would help to stay in one piece till Monday so I could buy Essence glue and their SOS nail repair pads, because I broke just a corner of my nail and it still didn't fell off so I could try to repair it. :( But of course I just couldn't forget on that and leave it alone, so it fell off. Worst case scenario. :( I filed the nail down but I'm not satisfied with the shape but I hope it'll grow up soon. I filed other nails just a little, I hope it won't look like disaster on pictures. We'll see tommorow. :)

Anyway I added some stamping to delicious Pucci-licious with Admire again. I had a lot of problems with this pattern from M74 last time when I used it with Chill Out, but today it was so easy again. :) I love Admire! :) It looks great over this great purple. :L

Sun
Daylight
This pattern looks so cool and unique. :) I really like it! What do you think about this color combination and pattern?

I just watched movie The Pursuit of Happiness for the 933983 time on TV, I just love this movie with Will and Jaden Smith. :L I would love to have a son like Jaden one day, he's just soooooo cute! :$ :h
Image Source
 &
Happy Birthday mommy, love you so much!
I made a coconut cake for her today, it was delicious but didn't look like that, so I won't share a picture with you. :D

Tnx for watching!
Nighty night,
Ivana :k

15 Comment(s):

  1. manikra- ostavila me bez teksta!
    film - savršen! uvijek ga volim pogledat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw ful lepa kombinacija :L
    Film je pa tudi meni eden izmed boljših!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours!
    Xxx

    lilaloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, evo pa je konad tukaj...:) sem pravo vprasanje postavila pri tvojem prejsnjem postu:)

    fuuuul lepa kombinacije:)...perfect nails:)

    pa ta film je res lep:P..tamaladva sta cukra <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love the color and the design, your nails looks beautiful!
    Happy B-Day to your Mom!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Maybe: Hvalaaa. :) I meni je film predobar, ko i svi sa Willom. :) Ali Jaden je takav slatkiš! :h

    @mancina se štima: Hvalaaaa. :) Film je res hud, kaj dela družina Smith. :P

    @Lila Loves: Thank you! :)

    @Pink_Diamond: Jaaa, ko sem prebrala komentar, sem se prav nasmejala, ker sem ga že včeraj pokonadirala. :D
    Perfect... Jah, so bili. :( Spet mam kr ene. :c
    Kera 2? A iz filma? Jaden pa...? :D

    @Carolina: Thank you for your compliments and wishes! :k :k

    ReplyDelete
  7. kakšna kombinacijaaaa <3 super je!

    uf, ta film sem pa tudi jaz gledala že n-krat :P super je!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love :L ena najlepših kombinacij

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehe:)....ja, nekaj mi je manjkalo pri tistih nohtkih, ker jih vedno tako lepo pokonadiras:).... ta od willa smitha sinčka sta mi kjut oba:)....nisem se osredotočala samo na film:) hehe..
    eh..sej tud kratki bonbončki so luštni..bodo hitro zrasli:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. divan je i uzorak i citava kombinacija :) a nadam se da ce ti nokti brzo izrast do zeljene duzine

    ReplyDelete
  11. lak je super, kombinacija genijalna, uzorak krasan... samo mi žao nokta :-(
    ali, meni su jučer dva pukla, pa mi je mojih duplo više žao lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry about your nail. Hate that when it happens. Like the stamping and a coconut cake sounds lovely even if its not photogenic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @.sparkle*: Hvalaaa! :h

    @Tinna: Awww, hvala. :k

    @Pink_Diamond: Hvala. :) Upam, da res. :(
    Aja, misliš starejši in mlajši sin? Al si mislila mlajšo hčerko? :P

    @Deborah: Thank you. :)

    @Lendoxia: Hvala! :) I ja isto jer sad izgleda baš bezveze. :(

    @nail crazy: Ajoooj, baš mi je žao! :( To je ono najgore, što se more desiti (iako malo pretjerujem :$).

    @Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: I'll survive, I guess. :D Thanks, my mom loved it, so everything was just fine. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*