Saturday, February 12, 2011

Golden Rose [Care + Strong] - 182

Today I've for you so beautiful and cute polish. Golden Rose Care + Strong with the name - 182 (what a beautiful name).

I added 2 coats and 1 coat of Essie - G2G. How would I describe this color - lilac pink. Sometimes it looks more pink and sometimes more lilac. Color is most accurate on first and second picture I think.fikir It's really hard to capture its real color.

Daylight
Sun
Flash

See what was I talking about? Not fotogenic at all but still soooo beautiful.

What do you think about this beauty? Like it or not? Have you any Golden Rose polishes? If so, which one is your favorite?

Have a nice weekend!
Ivanacium

12 Comment(s):

  1. that's really beautiful! i only have a couple of GR polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color, your nails are looking very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have found a polish that is perfect on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wau, res je lep!
    nimam še pa nobenega golden rose lakca:O

    ReplyDelete
  5. lepa barva :))

    se dobijo še kje drugje kot pa v spletni trgovini?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Odlična boja i nokti ti predivno izgledaju :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ficou linda essa cor nas suas unhas!
    beijos

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Enamel Girl: Thank you. :) They've sooo many polishes, I wish I had them all. :D

    @Carolina: Thank you sweety! :)

    @Rachel Marie: Aww thank you, I also really really like it. :) It's just my color. :)

    @Anna.: Čisto bonbončkast je. <3 Hehehe, boš morala nekaj spremeniti. :P

    @Tinna: Čisto po najinem okusu, ane? :) Hmm... Mislim, da se dobijo še v eni trgovini v Ljubljani ampak se mi tudi ne sanja v kateri. Bo colorful bottle povedala kje točno, če bo brala tole, ker vem da ona ve. :)) No pa v BiH, Srbiji, Črni Gori,... :)

    @Lalica: Joj hvala. :) Baš jih čuvam, da mi se ne slome. :))

    @BellasUnhaseCia: Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prekrasen je. Jaz tudi še nimam Golden Rose laka.
    Ta trgovina je na Slovenski cesti.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tagged you :)
    you-nailed-it.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Your nails and fingers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Čudovit je in zeloooo ti paše=), sama še nimam nobenega laki od te firme, ampak bo defenitivno treba v nabavo =). Glede cene sem pa imela približno prav? =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*