Saturday, March 30, 2013

NOTW 3 ~ Gold Glitter Gradient

Jeeez, times fly by way too fast as I would want to. :( Missed me? :$

Quick manicure for today just to say hi! :)

You can't go wrong with a perfect blue like Pacific Blue from Sally Hansen is. :L Just to make it a bit more fun, I added some gold glitter and to match it a bit better, I added some blue glequins from Born Pretty Store.

Nail Tek - Foundation II
Sally Hansen - Pacific Blue / 2 coats
Sponging: Essence - Make it Golden
Blue Glequins 
Essence Better than gel nails Top Sealer

 Totally color inaccurate photo but I love how it looks like. :L

I got a pack of glequins from Born Pretty Store. 12 little containers with 12 different colors - I think I have a supply for life. :D The glequins I decided to add...


Don't forget to use code J10X31 to get 10% off on your order. ;)

Xoxo,
Ivana :k


*Products in this post were sent to me by Born Pretty Store! For more information read my disclosure policy!

31 Comment(s):

  1. Res luštno in kombinacija zlate in modre je ena izmed lepših :)

    Lovely Little Lux-uries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se strinjam, takoj za roza in zlato moja najljubsa kombinacija. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me veseli! :) Pa se tko enostavno je tako manikiro nardit, zgleda pa tko zakomplicirana. :D

      Delete
  3. sooo pretty *.*
    I'm glad you're back! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I wanted to publish this post for ages. Well I hope I'll post more often. :P

      Delete
  4. Ovo mi je jedna od onih presavrsenih plavih, svidja mi se i kombinacija s dodanim glitterom :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Owww, lovely! I like the combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always make such nice gradients!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're so easy to make but they look stunning. :)

      Delete
  7. It's so weird seeing blue on your nails since you usually wear pink :D Beautiful nonetheless :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! :) I always feel weird with blue nails but I have to wear my fave blues from time to time. :P

      Delete
  8. a jesi, malo si nam falila ;)
    manikura je fantastična *.*

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blue is really gorgeous, how could I not love it? And with those glitters it's even more lovely... <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Imaš zelo všečen blog:) Zdaj sem končno dobila ideje kako uporabiti te zlate glitters:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*