Friday, February 25, 2011

China Glaze - Sugar High + Konad

I decided to add some stamping to this gorgeous summer beauty Sugar High. :L For stamping I picked China Glaze Admire from spring Romantique Collection back in 2009, which was also in my swap package with Lynsey. Thank you again, I'm so happy I've them all! :h I wanted Admire and Harmony mostly because I read that they're great for stamping. And working with Admire is really just sooooooo easy! :D

I usually spend lot of time for stamping, but today I was done in just few minutes. I used pattern from M65. :i

Sun
Daylight
I really really like how it turns out! :L The pattern definetely became one of my favorites! :) What do you think? Like it or not? Anyone who have problems with stamping, just pick one polish from Romantique collection and you'll see how easy is to work with them. :D I'm really impressed with them. :)

Nighty night,
Ivana :k

18 Comment(s):

  1. Fuuul lepo!! <3
    Kaksna kolekcija je to? :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tamara: Hvala. :) A Romantique? Tista, kjer so sami metalik laki, pomladanska še iz 2009. :)

    @Enamel Girl: Thank you. :) I like it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this, very pretty and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe, pa maš res velikrat ta vzorček...hmmm..al sm ga tok pogosto videla pri drugih puncah?...:)

    ful dobra kombinacija...res paše skupaj...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous combination! <3 I think I need to find that base colour, it's gorgeous! Come to think of it, I need a pink stamping colour as well - I'l have a look at the romantique collection! Thanks for the advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Admire is a beautiful color! and it's perfect for stamping! great mani, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. slatko i romantično... i meni se sviđaju ove ružice ali se bojim da ih ne počnem prečesto upotrebljavati :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you girls so much for your comments! :h I'm so happy you like it as much as I am. :$

    @Pink_Diamond: Hehehe, jaz ga imam prvič, je pa zelo priljubljen vzorček, povsod ga lahko vidiš. :P

    @Jette Fromm: You're welcome! I tried Harmony for stamping today and it works like a magic too! They're really great, you won't be sorry if you get any of them. :)

    @nail crazy: Joj, ja sam nekoliko vremena imala baš obsesiju sa pločicom M64, jer su mi one ružice bile baš predivne in onda svaki put sam samo nju upotrebljavala. :r

    ReplyDelete
  9. God, Ivana, it looks AMAZING !
    Xx. S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*