Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Essence TE Black and White Preview

December has just started, yaaaaaaaay, Happy December is finally here!menari

Today I've for you new Essence TE Black and White that will be available in January to February 2011.


This time are in collection just 2 nail polishes, Black and white with Soft Touch Finish. I'm wondering what kind of finish is that - on Essence page it says - neither matt nor glossy, I guess it'll be kind of Satin finish? We'll see.senyum Top coat isn't just an usual TC, like Essence says - top coat with a white holographic appearance gives your nails a special look. We'll see about that too. And I just realized that mono eyeshadows and false lashes are packed in same packaging. ihikhik

What do you think? Any lemmings? I still don't know if I'll buy anything, but I've to wait for some good swatches.senyumkenyit

Take care,
Ivanacium

13 Comment(s):

  1. čim su u pitanju crna i bijela boja,meni se odmah sviđa :-)
    ...ovi iz essenca su stvarno hiperaktivni,bez obzira koliko kupovala nikako da ih stignem :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. jao, oni samo izbacuju te kolekcije a kod nas nista ne stize, grrrr. poslednja je bila crazy about color, pre 5 meseci i od tad nista :(
    ova mi nije nesto posebno, ja volim BOJE ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *must* have the white holo!!!! Thank you for posting this preview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. iep, wauw they also have a great barok collection out soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The white holo sounds delightful

    ReplyDelete
  6. @nail crazy: E baš, i ovo me stvarno izluđuje. :D

    @hermetic: Šališ se, zar ne? Od CAC nije više nijedna stigla do vas? Nemogu da verujem. I onda ja nešto laprdam, što najnovije još nema kod nas. Bolje išta nego ništa! :/ Nadam se, da te uskoro doćekaju sve prošle kolekcije, jer to je stvarno glupo - neki imaju i previše a neki ništa. :(

    @Scandalous: You're welcome, I'm glad you like it. :) Finally something holographic from Essence. :D

    @Lacey: I think Urban Baroque collection is from Catrice? :) We don't have Catrice here, just polishes from regular line and nothing else. :( Next TE from Essence is I love Berlin. :)

    @polishedlyrics: Agree, we'll see how it'll look like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The white holo top coat thingy sounds awesome. I want it already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. tale nadlak se mi zdi zanimiv :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tudi jaz komaj čakam na swatche. Najbolj me zanima nadlak, ampak pomoje me bosta na koncu zamikala še črn in bel (pri črnem vrjetno satenast finiš, pri belem pa če bo dovolj pigmentiran, ker res nimam nobenega dobrega belega laka).
    Komaj čakam da si jih ogladam =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Abby:Agree, it really sounds awesome. We'll see how it will look like, hope it'll be awesome. xD

    @KONADomania: Ja, končno nekaj holografskega v teh LE. :)

    @colorfulbottle: Joj, pa res. :) Ravno si me spomnila, da bi bil črn super za ruffian, glede na to, da ne bo shiny ampak nekaj vmes. :D Belega bi pa jaz tudi rada imela. :) No, januar bo kmalu tu, pustimo se presenetiti! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooh!
    White holo topcoat, very interesting :D
    Their topcoats and matte topcoat have been good, I hope the white holo top coat is going to be good as well.
    Kyaaah, I can't wait!!
    So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these look exciting but we probably won't get them in the US for awhile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @AnnKiins'♥: We'll see, I hope we won't be dissapointed at all. :) January will be soon here, yaaay!

    @Enamel: That's really bad that you don't have them, but that's why I really love swapping. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*