Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Essence LE Fairytale - Pixie Dust

Here is my mani that I had it now for a few days on my nails and it's still beautiful. After taking first photo I broke my nail and I just filed them down on the same lenght - very very short. xpastiI really can't have nails with different lenght. I only don't mind when my thumb break then I never filed them short.

Pixie Dust is a warm pink nude with silver shimmer and foil finish from Fairytale collection. Definetely a suble color and easy weareble. I add 2 coats, it dries extremely fast. I like this kind of colors when I don't have time for my manicure or when I take a break from colors.

Flash

It's very shiny and subtle, I really like it!

I also got the last one I want from this collectiontoday - Welcome to wonderland. Yay!ihikhik


Hope you had a nice day!

Xoxo,
Ivanacium

12 Comment(s):

  1. *dreamy sigh* Tvoji nohti so takoooo lepi! Če bi videla samo tvoje swatche, bi morda še premislila o nakupu tele LE. Ampak foil finishi in odtenki kolekcije niso zame. :) Na tebi pa izgleda super, kot vedno. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beauuutiful! I totally would understand why you would have these on for a few days, I would've done the same thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ful je lep.. in spet mi je žal da ga nisem kupila :/

    ampak sem videla samo slikice na čudnih nohtih in me ni prepričal..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jooooo, ko bi ti vedla kaj lepota tvojih nohtov dela. Ta lak mi res ni bil všeč, pa je na tvojih lepih nohtih tako lep in eleganten, da bi ga mogoče celo jaz nosila, pa res ne marem takih odenkov. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mene ta lak ni pritegnil, ampak na tvojih lepih nohtih izgleda super. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bas je fin! Sutra cu ici u lov na Fairytale jer sam cula da su konacno dosli kod nas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ulmiel: Joj hvala! <3 Meni je ta dolžina nohtov postale res najljubša, trenutno sem pa na extra kratkih. x( Sprva tudi meni noben ni bil všeč, potem so me pa prepričali Lyrini swatchi. :)

    @necessary★nails: Thank you! It's really beautiful and it lasted long without chipping. :)

    @Tinna: Hehehehe, si me zdaj nasmejala. xD

    @colorfulbottle: Hvala tudi tebi! :* Meni je bil zelo všeč, prav presenečena sem bila, kako zgleda na nohtih. Za hitro manikuro, ki lahko traja dolgo je res perfekten! :)

    @Taya: Hvala! :) Sama sem planirala kupiti le rdečkota in še enega od ostalih, na koncu sem pa dobila 4. xD

    @Noir: Baš super! Nadam se, da nađeš one što želiš! Kod nas je već sve potpuno prazno. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is so pretty! I love foils :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ja sam samo htjela i napomon i nabavila once upon a time, a ovi ostali nikako ne idu uz moju put tako da preskacem iako ih je lijepo vidjet na drugima

    ReplyDelete
  10. *sigh ...so many pretty colors out right now!! this color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. stvarno imaš krasne nokte i ruke :-)
    lak baš i nije po mom guštu

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Jo: Thank you! Me too, and they're so easy to apply! :)

    @Lendoxia: E baš super, da si uspela nabaviti Once Upon a Time. Pa, biće u Berlin više za tebe, jel tako? :P

    @carissakuo: Agree! I want all of them! :)

    @nail crazy: Hvala ti! Ali sad imam totalno kratke, ovakva dužina mi se najviđe sviđa. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*