Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Funky French Skittles

I wasn't planning doing an Easter manicure but I remembered how much I liked Funky French Skittles at The Polished Perfecionist so for my Easter manicure I decided to make something like she did. I wish my nails were longer so the french tip'd be longer but anyway, I must say I like it a lot!

It's so colorful, just like chocolate eggs I'm eating right now *yummi* so it's perfect for Easter too. :P

Sun
Daylight
 From thumb to pinkie:
China Glaze - Light as Air & China Glaze - Spontaneous
China Glaze - Agent Lavender & Essence - Forget-Me-Not
China Glaze - Secret Peri-wink-le & H&M - Blue My Mind

I used 2 coats of each polish, even for the french tip. All polishes are creme, just Forget-Me-Not has secret shimmer. :i It's so fun to make it and combine different colors. :i It's quite hard for me to find a matching blue, since I don't own a lot of blues (I've to change that :$ ). Colors are most accurate on last picture. :) Just Essie - Van D'Go became more orange after putting one layer of TC, weird. xo

That's all for today! :)

Take care,
Ivana :k

19 Comment(s):

  1. Oooh, I love this so much! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super su ti noktići!!! Meni se više sviđa french na kraćim noktima ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super ideja! sve ste tako krativne sa noktima a moji su jednobojni :-(((

    ReplyDelete
  4. super super super vec sam rekla da hocu ovako nesto napravit, samo nikako da dovoljno narastu notki

    ReplyDelete
  5. @PaO*: Thank you! :k

    @Nola: Thanks! :$

    @Nina: Hvala. :) A ja bi duže za par mm i bila bi srečnija. :i

    @Maybe: Hvala! Brzo napravi nešto. :P

    @Lendoxia: Hvalaa! :i Jedva ćekam, da vidim i tvoj pokušaj. :)

    @viennettka: Thank you! :$

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I need to try this soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Odlično izgleda, morat ću i ja probat napravit ovako nešto samo mi fali pastelnih lakova, ali pokušavam napravt nešto po tom pitanju.

    Sretan Uskrs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These french skittles are so funny and cute :L !! I must try them (when my nails grow a little bit more, especially thumb ones)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks awesome Ivana. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats so totally adorable!!!! i love how all the nails had a color and not just nude

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't done tips in a very long time. This mani looks so dainty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*