Thursday, September 30, 2010

China Glaze - Something Sweet

I have something sweet for you today. Second China Glaze polish. It's so soft ant lovely and for sure sweet, so thank you Carolina for sending me this beauty. peluk

Something sweet from Up & Away collection is a beautiful pastel baby pink creme nail polish. This collection is so cute!

I was surprised with the application, because pastels are usually so hard to apply and they need about 3 coats for perfect opacity. But this one has very good application, I add 2 coats and Seche Vite.

Bad weather so here are bad pictures, it always came out white, so I had to play with camera settings to capture pink color in it, but still I think it's even more beautiful in RL.

What do you think? Do you like pastels?

My current manicure is calling for stamping, do you agree? I haven't done any stamping these days, because I still don't have new image plates and these I have, became boring to me. I always want so many thing at the same time, but I'm broke at the moment and I can't purchase for all I want. ihikhik But my next image plate will definetely be M79, just because of polka dots pattern. I loooove all the manicures and combos I'm seeing on blogs with this pattern. My WL is really every day bigger and bigger! gigitjari

Hope you all have a great time,
Ivanacium

10 Comment(s):

  1. Ooo, super je, in lepo ti pristaja=). Me je kar šokiralo, da je tako lep že po 2 plasteh, ker pastelni odtenki znajo biti res zelo občutljivi in zahtevni =). Lakec pa res kar kliče po konadu, komaj čakam kakšna kombinacijo boš uporabila =)
    Pastelni odtenki so mi kar všeč, ampak še raje imam bolj pisane barve, sem včeraj nalakirala nohte s sivo in sem ugotovila, da je bolje da ostanem pri bolj živih barvah=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @colorfulbottle: Res je pravo presenečenje! :) Prelep je! <3 Naj te "razočaram", sem se odločila, da manikuro pustim tako kot je. Res sem se že naveličala vseh vzorčkov, moram nabaviti nove platke, potem pa spet štampiljkat na veliko. x)
    Meni so tudi všeč žive barve, sploh jeseni in pozimi, ko je že vse tako pusto. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super ti paše na nohtke!Jaz jih ne bi nič poštempljala, ker so lepi taki kot so :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this color and I know how beautiful it is.
    You have a beautiful nails, and pinks looks amazing on you.
    BTW, You are welcome!!
    Hugs!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. @.sparkle*: Hvala! :) Sem se odločila, da ne bom nič spreminjala. x)

    @Tinna: Ja, se strinjam, čist preveč sweet! :)

    @Carolina: Thank you! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOVEEE this pink color !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ipehishere: Me too. So soft and beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this shade!!it's so beautiful color..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*