Friday, September 17, 2010

Ciaté Paint Pots - Fun Fair

Today I'll show you my first Ciaté Paint Pots polish, which was kindly send to me for review by ABC Beauty shop! Yay!menari

I picked Fun Fair - light and dusty baby creme pink from Festival Fever spring/summer 2010 Collection! I don't have any similar shade, so this one is really special. I love it so much!

Application was great, I add 2 coats for perfect opacity. Polish applies smoothly and without any bubles, streaks or anything. It dries normally, but because I was in a hurry to visit a doctor I added a topcoat G2G just to be sure, that I won't ruin my manicure.

Here are the pictures I took. All pictures were made outside on cloudy and rainy day.


And few words about Ciaté bottles: They are so cute! Elegant and with this tiny bow are even more perfect. Brush is wide and flat, it's very easy to work with!


Picture of whole Festival Fever Collection
Do you own any Ciaté nail polish? What do you think about them? Any lemmings?

Thank you for reading and have a nice weekend!

Ivana

*The product in this post was sent to me by Abc Beauty Shop! For more information read my disclosure policy!

11 Comment(s):

  1. I don't have any Ciates (yet!); this one looks very pretty--seems like it might have just a touch of purple in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @KarenD: You are really very good at describing colors, I'm not. x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. joj ja bi neki njihov lak samo radi bocice <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baš je lijepi lak, nemam niti jedan njihov iako ih imam par na wish listi.

    Nadam se da si bolje :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lendoxia: Bočica je stvarno cute! :)

    @Lalica: Hvala! :) Da, sad je stvarno bolje, mislim da je ono najgore več prošlo. :)

    @Tinna: Ane? :) Taka lepa posebna rozika je. Hvala! :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color on you!
    I don't have any Ciaté Nail Polish! :(
    Your nails are looking beautiful.
    Kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, nice color even if I don't like pinks too much :)

    Would you help me name my new polishes? :) Look at my new post.
    Thanks for help!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zelo je lep <3, jaz pa že nosim Blue it, še enkrat hvala =)

    Slika z orhidejo je odlična=)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Orlica: Thank you! I'll check, but I'm sure you already found names for all of them. :)

    @colorfulbottle: Hvala! Joj, malenkost! :)
    Ja to sliko sem dodala, da ne bodo vedno slike na isti način. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*