Wednesday, September 1, 2010

H&M - Sinful Señorita

What a lovely sunny day! Perfect for holo! Tina from Fleur's nails&stuff send me this beautiful holo beauty! So, thank you 10000000× times!I'm really in love with this one!

Pink & holo - what more should I want? I add 1 coat, application is great, and G2G. Señorita is so lovely, I love her name too.

I took a lot of pictures, here are some of them:
Sun


Shade
This one is perfect for sunny days, but in the shadow she also looks stunning! My phone doesn't like holo.. It's really hard to capture rainbow effect, so just imagine holo effect on these pictures.

So, do you like this one?

Have a nice day!
Ivana

9 Comment(s):

  1. pinkiji so na tvojih nohtih itak popolni <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty one. I was lucky to get it in a swap but haven't worn it yet; need to fix that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prekrasan je!!!

    Posdsjeća me malo na CG QT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tinna: Hvala! <3

    @colorfulbottle: Se strinjam! :) Popolna je!

    @Asami: Thank you Asami!

    @KarenD: Really? You have to try this one! :) And you need just one coat, really amazing!

    @elchy: Hvala! x)

    @Lalica: Hvala! :) Da baš su slična, i jedan i drugi su predivni. x)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous polish. I love any holo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lucy: Thank you! :) Me too, holo polishes are really special and stunning. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*