Thursday, September 9, 2010

OPI - What's with the Cattitude + Konad

Here are the pictures with Konad on OPI - What's with the Cattitude. I used my favorite image plate M64 and Essence - Bonnie, creme blue polish.

I totally forgot to mention that bottles from OPI minis are super cute! I've never seen cuter bottle, really, so tiny and so cute! It would be great having all colors from OPI in mini bottles, in our stores, it's more useful, because I rarely empty a bottle of polish. I always want to use new color. That's also the reason, why my collection is growing and growing...

Shade

Sun

So, that's it! Like it?

Weather here is so boring, it's cold and raining all day long,... I don't like it! At least I'm spending time at my boyfriend's place, so I'm not bored too much.

Hope you all have beautiful day!

Ivana

12 Comment(s):

  1. Zelo lepa barvna kombinacija, deluje tako nežno =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sviđa mi se Konad.. super izgleda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wau, tale manikura je pa čista zmaga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super izgleda :) Nekako nježno.
    Imaš dvije nagrade na mom blogu http://nailsbylunatica.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I really love this a lot! What's with the Cattitude is one of my all-time favorite blues, and the combo is really pretty.

    I just found your blog and I am loving it! I am fairly new to nail-polish land, and just started up my own blog about a week ago. I would really love for you to stop by and check it out. You can find it at www.polishology.blogspot.com if you are interested. Hope to see you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zelo lepa kombinacija. <3

    Pa enostavno obožujem tvoje nohtke, ni važno a so čist kratki al malo daljši - vedno so popolni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ansa: Thank you, you're so sweet! :)

    @.sparkle*: Hvala! <3

    @colorfulbottle: Hvala, ja taka nežna, skoraj neopazna. :)

    @Lalica: Hvala! Ali sam više i dosadila sa istim pečatom. x)

    @With love, Ana.: Hvala! Meni ni bla nič posebnega, ker je modra. :P

    @Lunatica:: Hvala za nagrade! *hug*

    @Jenny: Thank you for commenting and following! I'll check it! ;)

    @Tassa: Joj, hvala. :) Jaz bi pa res rada daljše nohte. :( Ampak kar je, je. xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Ivana! I´m your new follower - this blog is wonderful! I like nail designs, too.

    http://veve-nails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Veve: Welcome! Thank you for your comment! I'm glad you like it! :)

    @Tinna: Hvala! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*