Thursday, September 23, 2010

Essie - Splash of Grenadine

Today I have for you one beautiful and really special polish. Splash of Grenadine from the Essie Resort colletion was my big lemming and I got it in swap! Thank you Carolina for sending me this beautiful shade!peluk

It's something between purple in pink, really special color. As much as I love pink shades, this one I love even more! I add 2 coats and Seche Vite. I'm quite impressed with this TC.

Sun
Shade
It was so hard to capture real color in shade. xpasti

What do you think? Do you already have it? Which one from the Essie Resort Collection do you like most? senyumkenyit

Have a nice and beautiful day!

Ivanacium

11 Comment(s):

  1. O I'm actually a little jealous :P I want this one so bad, but I have to wait till my birthday.. and it is miles away.. (novembre) so until I own it, I stare at your photo's :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sem mogla prit pogledat to fasado.. :P
    Ne ne, lakec je res lep...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have *any* Essie polishes. I really like this color...it's a little different and it's certainly different than any color I have. Thanks for reminding me that I need this color. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Čudovit! Nohtki so pa tudi čudoviti. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Melanie: Don't worry, November will be here soon, you'll see. :)

    @Tamara: Hehehe, fasado, ja. :P Imate zelo dober okus. :D Hvala. :)

    @Megan Harmeyer: You're welcome! :D It is very special pink/purple color. I have a lot of pinks, but none of them is like this one. You must have it! :)

    @Tinna: Me veseli, moraš ga imeti! :)

    @elchy: Hvala! :*

    @Biba: Hvala tudi tebi! :* Meni je res takoooo všeč. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joooj kok maš ti lepe nohtke...s temlem lakcem je vse skupaj preveč popolno <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. šele zdaj sem opazla kako so ti že zrastli nohtki, ta barva je pa perfektna=).

    Verjetno imaš ravni ti in tvoji lakci največjo zaslugo, da sem vzljubila roza barvo, okrog 3 leta nazaj sem bila takšen sovražnik roza barve, da se roza stvari še dotakniti nisem hotela=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @colorfulbottle: Hvala, barva je res prekrasna. :) Ravno se mi je en noht malo natrgal, tako da bo treba spet skrajšati vse. :(

    Me veseli, da sem jaz kriva. Rozik se pač ne sme zapostavljati. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*