Monday, September 20, 2010

Time for Awards #2

I was tagged for awards from a lot of different bloggers! Yay! Every tag make me happy even more. So, let's start!senyumkenyit
Lalica from Nails for fun, Blu11 from Polish drop, Lois from NAILYORKCITY, Nails by Lunatica and Illy from Girl stuff tagged me with 101 Happy award! Thank you girls a lot! I already wrote down 10 thing I like here, so I just want to thank you for tagging me!peluk


All girls written up here and also ♥You nailed it! tagged me with Sunshine award.peluk


Rules for Sunshine award are:
1. Save the image above and post it on your blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees.
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on they blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.

Hermetic's polish blog
mancina se štima
Nails Maniac
Nihrida's blog
Tassa's blog
Tinna's nails
XOXO Parisky
With love, Ana

*I don't know if you already recevied this award, but if you did, there is no neet to post it again. malu


Song of the week!
Rihanna - Only Girl (In The World)



Want you to make me feel like I’m the only girl in the world
Like I’m the only one that you’ll ever love
Like I’m the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world…

Hope you all had a nice weekend and I wish you great start of the new week!

Ivanacium

6 Comment(s):

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*