Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Essence LE 50's Fever - Love me tender

Hello!

When I showed you my Essence nail polish collection I asked you which one would you like to see and Colorfulbottle (check her blog, btw!) asked for Essence polish from 50's fever limited editions Love me tender, so here it is. This one is dark, kind of dirty pink, it has really tiny silver shimmer, almost now visible with the eye.

I add 2 coats and G2G... I didn't have any problems with application, brush is normal,... Here are the pictures for you.

Shadow


Am I already boring, because I'm showing you only pink shades? ihikhik

I was at the doctor today. She said, that I'm OK now! She also gave me a compliment, that I have a beautiful nails. senyumkenyit I was so happy. ihikhik

Take care!

Ivanacium

3 Comment(s):

  1. It makes my day when I get compliments on my nails! And yours, BTW, are perfect! I really like that color pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Kok je lep, hvala =). Če ga kje vidim bo gotovo moj =). Drugače imaš pa res čist perfektne nohtke=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Megan Harmeyer: It's always good to know, that I'm not the only one. :) Thank you, Megan!

    @colorfulbottle: Malenkost! Me veseli, da ti je všeč, res je taka jesenska barva. :) Hvala za kompliment! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*