Friday, September 3, 2010

Essence LE Surfer Babe - The World's Coolest

Hello,
just a quick post for today, I'm kind of busy.

The world's coolest from Essence Trend Edition Surfer Babe is a pastel blue/green creme shade. It's really hard to define this color.I add 3 coats, with 2 it's still a little bit streaky, and G2G. Love this TC - now I can add 3 coats without problems, because the mani is super quick dry.

Shade

Do you like it?

Take care,

Ivana

9 Comment(s):

  1. Hi!
    This color looks soooo beautiful on you.
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. prelepa barva in ful ti paše ! :)

    tega sem si tako želela pa mi ga ni uspelo nikjer dobiti..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauu, mi je všeč barva, še bolj pa tvoja oblika nohtov!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ČUDOVIT! Pa tvoji nohtki so mi tud ful ful všeč! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prekrasna boja i odlično ti stoji!!!

    Obožavam sve nijanse plave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lepo! Jaz ga nimam in sedaj mi je kar mal žal, da si ga nisem nabavila.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Carolina: Thank you sweety. I also like it so much! <3

    @Tinna: Hvala! <3 Jst sm ga na Ars Cosmetici ujela, k ga je ena punca prodajala, ker te LE sploh ujela nism. :(

    @Anna.: Hvala! :) Jst si pa želim daljše. :(

    @Tassa: Thank you! :) Da mi je še met tvojo dolžino... :D

    @Lalica: Hvala. :) A baš si za plavo? A meni rjedko odgovaraju plavi lakovi. :D

    @elchy: Škoda. :/ Tole je se mi zdi edina LE, ki je bila zelo težko dostopna. :( Bad Essence! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great baby blue on you. My guess is a stamping picture is soon to come and I can't wait to see how you stamped it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Haha, how did you know that? :P You're right, but I stamped just one nail. x) Something new on my blog. :P Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*