Tuesday, September 28, 2010

China Glaze - QT

Hi everybody,
how are you doing, today?senyum I'm lazy, sleepy these days and I'm spending time with my boyfriend.

Today I'll show you first China Glaze I own. I'll show you all China Glaze I own at the moment in next days (I think I have 7 ChG).

First one I had to try first is QT, which I got in swap with lovely Carolina - pink holo polish from OMG collection. I add 2 coats, it really dries fast but I add 1 coat Seche Vite just to be sure it will stay a few days on my nails. And still looks beautiful and CUTE!

I didn't catch the sunlight so I use flash to capture the beautiful holographic effect! This one is really stunning!
Flash, after 3 days
Flash, 1st day
Shade
After 3 days still look beautiful, without tip wear or chipping! Love it! What do you think about this one? It really reminds me on H&M - Sinful Señorita, I think I'll do a comparison when I get home! senyum

Do not forget to enter my tiny giveaway here! There are only a few days left to enter!

Take care, dear followers!
Ivanacium

18 Comment(s):

  1. Prekrasen je, in tvoji nohti tudi=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super ti stoji! :)) Ova prva fotka mi je super. Jako lijepe ruke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @colorfulbottle: Najlepša hvala! :) Barva je res prelepa! :)

    @Blu11: Hvala ti puno! :) QT je stvarno QT! x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is one of my favorite holographics of China Glaze. Yours too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely color. You have elegant hands...I can't recall seeing a full hand shot of you before. Very elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tinna: Se strinjam! :)

    @Melanie: Hmm.. It's really hard to decide which one is really my fav. I love them ALL. :)

    @Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Thank you!

    I haven't posted my full hand picture yet, because then my phone camera don't capture the right color of nails and that's the most important thing, when I take pictures. x) But phone camera from my boyfriend makes so amazing pictures and this one came out really good, especially the color and holographic effect, so I decide to share this one with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Krasna barva, nohtki, roke,... Vse je popolno. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!!!
    Beautiful on you, I have to agree with Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes, you have elegant hands.
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!! I have BFF (a lighter pink) from this collection, but I like QT better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Res imaš lepe roke in nohte, pa odtenek ti noro prisotji :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Predivan je! I tvoji nokti također :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wauu :) prekrasna barva in nohtki :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love QT! It's one of my favo holos :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Tassa: Hvala! *hug*

    @Carolina: Thank you! Kisses*

    @Megan Harmeyer: Tnx! I had BFF on my WL just because I like pink, but when I got QT I knew I don't need it anymore. :D

    @Biba: Hvala! :)

    @Lunatica: Hvala puno! :)

    @Laki Za Nohte: Hvala! In welcome. ;)

    @Shiny!: It's really a stunning pink holo polish, you can't hate it. x)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Krasen je! <3 pa tvoje roke so res zelo lepe :) pa lak ti tudi zelo paše!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ivana ti imaš res najbolj popolno obliko nohtov. Krasno!
    Giveaway pa ne bom vpisala, ker imam vse te lakce, tako da jih prepuščam drugim.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Lyra: Hvala za tako lep komentar! :)

    @With love, Ana.: Awwww hvala sweety! <3 Si pa srček! Upam, da organiziram še kakšen giveaway, ki bo tudi tebe pritegnil. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*