Friday, October 1, 2010

China Glaze - Rich & Famous

Let's start the 1st day of October with a gorgeous pink polish!

Next China Glaze from my little collection is Rich & Famous, gorgeous bubble gum pink. Do I love it?fikir Of course!

I add 2 coats and Seche Vite TC. I think it's more jelly as creme, butI really have problems with defining a finish and color of nail polishes. ihikhik My tips are in RL a little bit more visible, but I didn't add another coat because I love it like it is!


All pictures were taken outside on a cloudy day. I played with setting of my camera to capture real color, so my skintone is weird on last picture. ihikhik

Today officialy started my last year on Faculty of Administration!!!menariI have now 1 year to make a few exams from last year and to write my thesis. Can't wait! I never liked this school so I'm really happy that will be over soon. tepuktangan

For all students, I wish you a nice beginning of new school year and a lot of good marks (especially 10)!senyumkenyit

BTW, you have a few hours left to enter my tiny giveaway here!kenyit

Happy Friday!
Ivanacium

6 Comment(s):

  1. še ena rozika? Tebi jih res ne zmanjka. Tudi ta je lep, in ti zelo pristaja=).
    Čestitam za zadnje leto, in upam da bo čimprej vsega konec. Mene čakajo še 3 =(, no pa saj se ne smem pritoževat, konec koncev imam kemijo le rada, samo nekaterih profesorjev ne=)
    Hvala ze lepe želje glede uspešnega leta, resnično upam da mi letos uspe=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color!!
    Think needs some konad...
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this pink today - it's SO bright! Great color. And I agree with Carolina - needs some Konad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some pink. lol Congrats on the last year of school. I'm so glad to be done - gah! I hated it but it is now going to really pay off for me. I hope yours does too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. prelep :) končno en lakec ki ga imam tudi jaz :P

    in ja.. mene tudi čaka zadnje leto ;) potem pa še +2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @colorfulbottle: Hehe, ja rozik mam pa več kot preveč. :D Najlepša hvala!

    Mah saj eno leto bo res hitro naokoli. Pa vse nam bo ratal, samo obupat ne smemo. :) Bodo 10ke padale! :D

    @Carolina: Thank you! *hug* Konad? Maybe next time, I'm really lazy for stamping these days. :P

    @Megan Harmeyer: It is! But it's stunning! :) Hehe, I'm not in the mood for Konad and I need new image plates. Then I'll start stamping again. :P

    @Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Thank you! :) I just want to finish what I started here, but I'm going to study more, but I hope on Economy. :))

    @Tinna: Hehe, čimprej ga daj na nohte! :)

    Veliko sreče! Jaz grem tudi +2, no če bo vse po sreči, na Ekonomijo. Samo, da se rešim uprave, pa je. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*