Monday, October 11, 2010

OPI - DS Extravagance

I was lemming this one for so long and sweet Carolina send me this one in our swap! Thank you again!

I add 2 coats and 1 coat Seche Vite. It's a purple with a purple and red shimmer with a tiny holographic effect! It is so hard to capture real color of this one!

A few bad picutures I took, but let me remind you that in person is even more beautiful!

Shade

Weak Sun - that was the best I could takeShade and little sun, cloudy weather and funny position of my fingers
What do you think? I'll try take better pictures next time! I'm so mad because DS are so expensive here and I want so many of them!! Do you have any of them? Which one do you like most?

Take care!

Ivana

9 Comment(s):

  1. Beautiful! I think I need DS :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how beautiful is this nail polish.
    Looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gahhh, thats beautiful! i want polishes from the DS line !! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is gorgeous!! Awesome!! And yeah, DS are totally too expensive in Slovenia. :/ I want DS Original, Glamour, Fantasy, Tapestery and now Extravagance. honestly, I'm afraid to look at swatches of DS, because it just ends up on my WL. :D

    Great nail-polish & pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mína: Thank you! I think we all need DS. x)

    @Carolina: It's amazing and prettier in RL. You took better pictures as me. :) And thank you, I really really love it!

    @Katrina: Thank you! Me too! :(

    @Ulmiel: Hahaha we all need a lot of money to buy them all. :D I have 3 on my WL... :/ I don't mind giving so much money for the shade I really want, but I want so many of them, so that's not possible. :D

    Thank you! :)

    @Gone2RehabBRB: Hehehe, shiny pa je, ja. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. pa ti maš same lepe lakce.. ali pa na tvojih nohtkih zgledajo vsi tako popolno <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Škoda izgubljati besede ob takemu laku, res je čudoviiiiiiiiit=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Tinna: Hvala za tako lep kompliment! <3 Samo ti nisi nič boljša, oz. si še slabša - še lepše nohte imaš in prekrasne lake, itk! :)

    @colorfulbottle: Imaš prav, v živo je 49484x lepši! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*