Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - VIP Pink

It's obvious that I like pinks... So today I'll show you one more I got from Carolina. senyum

VIP Pink is a pink jelly with pink and silver shimmer. Great combination! It's very sheer so I think it would be also great for layering.

I add 3 coats and 1 coat of Seche Vite. I love jelly finish because it always looks like candies on my nails and this one wasn't any exception.menari



What do you think?

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

Ivanacium

9 Comment(s):

  1. Pinks looks very nice on you.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mína: Thank you! Hope you'll get it!

    @Carolina: Thank you! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh! i've never seen that pink before! its so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leeeep! Jaz tud imam rada jelly lakce ravno zato ker izgledajo kot bonbončki :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, kako lep lakec! Pa kako lepe nohte imaš! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Katrina: Thank you! Me neither, I'm so happy I got it in swap. :))

    @Lyra: Hvala! Ja, čisto bonbončkasti! <3

    @Tiana: Hvala! :) Tudi meni so zaenkrat všeč, ampak že vidim, kako se bodo počasi začeli cepiti. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this one; going to have to see if I can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @KarenD: I'm glad you like it! Hope you'll find it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*