Friday, October 29, 2010

Essence - Just rock it!

I've got something blue for today. A dark blue creme nail polish. I'm not used to this kind of color on my nails, but I had to try it. My friend gave me this one to test it and I'm sure I'll buy it one day. It's so beautiful!

I add 1 coat! We all love 1 coaters, agree? And it's such a deep blue color!


What do you think? Like it or not?



Happy Halloween to all who celebrate it!peluk

Xoxo,
Ivana

10 Comment(s):

  1. OOO, to pa je res kaj drugega kot pa roza, ampak ti pristaja=). Res je zelo lep, tud js ga imam, ampak še ni prišel na vrsto =).

    Sem čisto pozabila pokomentirati okvirček kjer imaš napisano kaj lahko pričakujemo v prihodnosti, in se mi zdi res fuuuul super ideja<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love it!
    Blue is the new pink!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ajmeeeeeeeeeee.. nokti su ti savršeni!!!! I lak je divan.. očarana sam totalno. Prekrasno!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @colorfulbottle:Je treba tudi kaj drugega poskusit. :) Hvala! Seznam je res super... Tako se nerabim predolgo odločat, kaj naj dam na nohte. :D

    @Carolina: I already have one for you, wohoo! :)

    @Lalica: Oh, baš ti hvala! *blush* Nadam se, da mi nokti ne popucaju uskoro. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. na tebi je tako lep <3.. na mojih nohtih mi je bil kar nekaj :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tale je pa resnično lep. Ga imam tudi sama in je res 1A. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Katrina:: Jap, one coat! Agre! :D

    @Blu11: I to bez TC - mene je oduševio. :)

    @Tinna: Hvala! Ampak tudi na tebi je krasen! <3

    @nihrida: Se strinjam. Essence preseneča s prekrasnimi odtenki. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You truly rock this color on your nails. Awesome color for your skin tone. Mani looks PERFECT! You need to own this one imo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*