Friday, October 22, 2010

Orly - Pixy Stix

Another Orly nail polish from Sweet collection, Pixy Stix. I would describe it as creme coral pink. I really like it, because it's really a special color (Ohhh, I always say that, I guess every color is a special color for me gatai).

Application was great, I add 2 coats and 1 coat Seche Vite. Today was sunny day, I love it when sun came out, I miss summer!

Sun
Shadow
Do you like it? Which one is your favorite from Sweet collection? I really can't decide, but I love this one and Lollipop so much! I still hope I'll get my hands on Cotton Candy and I'll have all I wanted from this beautiful spring collection!

Have a nice weekend!

Ivanacium

11 Comment(s):

  1. @Tinna: Hvala sweety! :* Se trudim. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of pink shades don't like me. I rarely look good in pink :S But it suits you! (:

    Btw do you know any good brands of nail polish that are available in Germany?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Abby: Thank you! You shoud give them a try. :) I really LOVE pink shades! <3

    In Germany? Definetely p2, then Essence, Catrice and I can't remember nothing more. :P Is there a swap going on? :)

    @Clau: It is, right? <3 Thank you for your comment! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your whole blog is pink!

    Nah, my mom is going to Germany for a week for work, and I was wondering what I should ask her to get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Abby: Yes, I'm quilty. :D But I hope it's not too much? :P

    p2 has a lot of beautiful shades and their nail polishes are very cheap! It has also a crackle TC!!
    And Essence & Catrice are also more than great - Prepare a long WL to your mother. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Pixy Stix , unfortunatly didn't cooperate with my summer tanned skin, I will give it anhoter try with my pale skin in winter ^_^.
    Looks gorgeous on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Arie: Oh, so bad, you should give it a try again!

    Thank you, I really like it so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope, not too much. It works ;)

    I don't think I'll be able to give her an entire list, I'll just say which brand to look for and ask her to choose whatever color she thinks looks nice :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Abby: Tnx!

    Hope she'll get you a lot of awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*