Thursday, October 14, 2010

Orly - Lollipop

Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolli-lolli-lolli. Lollipop *pop* bad-um, bum, bum...menari

Do you know this song? I'm singing it right now.sengihnampakgigi So, for today I have a Lollipop for you. Not a candy of course, but a very lovely creme light lilac color with a splash of pink. Sweet collection from Orly is so cute! Just like Up & Away from China Glaze - totally my colors, especially pink ones!senyumkenyit

This one is very pigmented, if I were more careful 1 coat would be enough, but I add 2 and 1 coat Seche Vite.

Pictures were taken outside on a cloudy day.

So sweet color, right?

One of my nail has just broken, so I've shortened them all. nangihHope they'll grow fast again, because I don't like my short nails. adus

Xoxo,
Ivanacium

12 Comment(s):

  1. I just found your blog!
    This color looks gorgeous on you and you have the most beautiful nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Carolina: Thank you sweety! :)

    @Konad-licious: Welcome and thank you for your compliment a lot! But they are shorter now! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet color, looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice pink, reminds me of cotton candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the song ;)
    Love the nailpolish more, but since a while it is very hard to get Orly here in the netherlands...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mína: Thank you! It's really so sweet. :)

    @nail crazy: Thank you! :)

    @Binara: I think Cotton Candy is more peach and this one is more lilac, but they are both gorgeous. I have Cotton Candy on my WL. x)

    @Melanie: Me too, I'm singing it all day. :) Oh really, same as here, I was so lucky to get this one in swap. Hope you'll find it somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Tinna: Hvala! Res je lep, nežen,... <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lijep je i izgleda baš fino kremasto :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*