Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Fresh Air Fund

Recently I was contacted by Sara about The Fresh Air Fund so I'm posting this because I really can't say "No" when it comes to children's happiness. The Fresh Air Fund is in need of host families for this summer. Host families are volunteers who open their hearts and homes to children from the city to give them a Fresh Air experience that can change lives. If you could help to get the word out, it would help us place these wonderful children into a loving host family for an experience that could change their lives forever.


Click here to see more details and spread the word about this. Maybe we can help. :)

Take care,
Ivana :k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*