Sunday, April 17, 2011

Orly - Fancy Fuchsia + Konad #1

I said I probably won't add anything to this beautiful Fancy Fuchsia but I did and now I regret it. :( I decided to stamp black over it but I didn't like the final result at all. That's why I removed the stamping and tried again but I still don't like it. I have to upload pictures of my current mani but here is my first try to make it even more prettier  - well I failed. :i
I used m73 and black Manhattan polish 1010N - after trying China Glaze's polishes from Romantique collection was stamping with this black just so difficult for me. xo And when I decide to leave it like it is my TC smudged the pattern that's why I's even more sad what I did to this beautiful shade. :D
Base color isn't color accurate, I just wanted to show you this manicure...

Sun
Daylight
Like I said a couple of time, I'm a big perfectionist and when I stamp my nails they should be perfect or I just don't like it... :D That's why I didn't like it, maybe is the lenght of my nails, the pattern or even color combination... I don't know. :)

Weekend'll be over soon and I'm so sad about it, I want to be at home for another week or 2, month, year... :P

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

15 Comment(s):

  1. Aww I like this and I think ur stamping came out really good.. I can't even see ne mistakes =) sucha pretty color too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it as well, looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think you stamped it pretty well, and this design is always a winner! One of my favs :) And I love the combination of pink and black but no, I'm not an emo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't mind it, but definitely loved the polish on its own!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say I don't really get why you don't like it, it IS perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  6. opet si prekriticna :) dobro izgleda :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meni izgleda prekrasno =). Mogoče tebi malo manj, ker ne maraš črne =), ampak je vseeno čudovito!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww I think it looks stunning! =) I love that stamp pattern...so cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it looks great, a bit edgy and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. meni je pa všeč:) ...lepi nohtkiii:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. krasni nokti, čak mi se ozbiljno sviđaju ove tvoje pink nijanse, a stamping uopće nije loš, sve zajedno skroz dobro izgleda :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like it, you can give me your nails! lol! I believe full nail stamps are never perfect but they are always very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much ladies for your comments! Well, if you look closely, you can see a lot of mistakes, which've bothered me so much that I just had to remove it. :D

    @Natalie: If you want to swap for brown eyes or long eyelashes, I give them away immediately. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*