Sunday, April 3, 2011

p2 - Pink it up!

What a sunny day today, again. :e Loooooove it! :L
It's time for something bright, right? :) I was neglecting my new p2 goodies, which I got from lovely Adora Belle, because I really got so many new polishes and I always don't know what to pick next. :) But it's time for p2 now. :P
Pink it up! is a bright reddish pink creme, very opaque. You can get away with only one coat, but I wasn't careful with my application, that's why I added 2. First I thought it was more coral but after putting it on my nails I saw it's not at the coral side, because corals just don't look great on me. :D
Application is great, brush is a little wider and I like it - but it's soooo hard to capture its real color. xo I did my best but I still think it's prettier in RL (I add another photo, I think color is most accurate on 1st picture).

Sun
Daylight

It's really pretty and bright color perfect for these sunny days, what do you think? :L I'll probably stamp something over this beauty to make it a little more interesting. :P

Oh, I'm on Twitter now (IvanaThinksPink), well still learning how to use it. :$ I started following some of you already, but if you'd like to follow me, please click on the picture below. :P

Happy Sunday!
Xoxo,
Ivana :k

9 Comment(s):

  1. I got two P2 polishes in Berlin, Soulful and Rich&Royal and I regret to say I've been disappointed.
    Apparently the old ones were better. I'll give them another try, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pravi lepotec je. In vsakič znova sem navdušena nad tvojimi nohtki!
    Tile spomladanski dnevi so pa supeeer<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. So perfect for spring and summer. Makes me think of OPI Strawberry margharita

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 <3 <3 obozavam njihove lakove <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous of your sunny days!!
    That colour is also beautiful for summer! Love!
    http://overthetaupebeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink, but I'm more on the dark side this days :)

    http://allmysillyideas.blogspot.com/2011/04/barrym-black-vollare-nail-artistic.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much ladies for your comments! :h :k My nails are still weak but with help of hardener they'll get stronger, well I wish. :$ And this color is really perfect for summer. :L

    @marox79: Really? I didn't try lots of them but so far I really love them! :i

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*