Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I don't have Easter manicure for today, I'm too lazy for that these days because I'm enjoying the days off the work. :i Easter is one of my favorite holidays probably just because of the competition of smashing eggs. :i I always pick my favorite egg and then I compete with mom and dad whose egg is the strongest and doesn't crack when you hit it (of course I always pick the weakest so when my egg cracks I pick another one). I'm waiting that my mom comes from work so we could start, because that's just fun. :D I'll take pictures later and show them in one of my following posts. :)

Our Orthodox Easter and Catholic Easter are on the same day, so we're celebrating Easter together. :i

HAPPY EASTER!

I hope you're spending great time with your family, friends...I wish you a lot of chocolate eggs! Those are definitely ma favorite, I'm eating them for the whole week, all the time and I've so many left to eat. *yummi*

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

6 Comment(s):

  1. Happy Easter!
    Hope you have fun with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vesele velikonočne praznike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Hippity Hoppity day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lepe in vesele praznike želim tudi tebi =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls for your wished! I hope you had great Easter too! :k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*