Friday, April 1, 2011

Ombre Holo Manicure

Woooohooo, today was my first day at "job" and it was great. They're all super kind and sweet, so it was a really great day today. :) But I'm sooo tired, I didn't sleep long. I had lectures yesterday, yes professor showed up :D , so I got home very late. xo When I checked and did everything I had to, it was almost morning. :D But it's weeeeeekeeend, so I'll catch up that lost sleep. :D Some already right after I post this... :P

Today is time for ombre manicure. :e I wasn't even planning doing it, but it looks like an Ombre, right? :) I used all Catherine Arleys I have and here it is. :D

From pinkie to pointer:

Sun
Shade

You can see that 666 and 675 have strongest holographic effect, so bad I didn't took more pictures, that's why I have just one on the sun. :D I'm so happy to have them all. :L Which one is your favorite?

I wish you all a great and relaxing weekend! :h

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

13 Comment(s):

  1. I'm glad your first day went just fine !
    I love 804 and 675 a lot, or simply all of them ! :)
    Xx. S

    ReplyDelete
  2. An accidental holo ombre--I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    Congratulation on your new job. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats really cute :D glad your first day went well too :e

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. :L jooj prekrasni so! PRava srečka si;) In zelo lepo obliko nohta imaš.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new job! Enjoy this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uff tega 666 se pa ne bi branila <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks girls! :k It's now another week gone and at job is everything just fine. I'm just so tired but 3 weeks more and that's it. :e

    @Anna.: Hvala! Res jih vedno pilim naravnost kar se le da. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very special ombre! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*