Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Catherine Arley - 675

It's time for new and my last Catherine Arley holo beauty I own. :) I think this one has the strongest holographic effect, which is also best visible on picture. 
Like with others I applied 2 coats of #675, fast drying, high shine... All + for these!

Sun
Shade
Daylight
I must say I'm so happy I have them in my collection. For that low price they're just awesome and I hope I'll get more soon! :L It's never enough having great polishes, especially pink holos like these. :$

I made a comparison with S-he 427 and skittles manicure with all CA I have, which actually looks like I did an Ombre manicure. :L I'll show them to you in next days. :)

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

16 Comment(s):

  1. This is gorgeous. I loe this color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful :)I still need to get some holo polishes..I can't simply find them!
    Have a nice day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lep, itak ;)

    jaz pa sem kar malo zapostavila moje CA lakce, imam še toliko drugih zdaj za preizkusit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juhu, komaj čakam primerjavo! Lep lak <2

    ReplyDelete
  5. lijepo iscekujem usporedbe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Looks great on you, I'm waitin for the skittles :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joj, komaj čakam na svoje ... sem bila pridna, pa sem naročila samo 4. Nobene rozike, ampak holo je vedno lep! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comments girls. :h It's always fun to have a holo on nails, right? :i I'll post a comparison probably tommorow. :)

    @Elsa P.: Have you checked that Bulgarian online store for these holos? :)

    @Ulmiel: Sem 100%, da si si naročila tudi tistega strupeno zelenega, imam prav? :O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did you buy this holo ? From an online stores or from a shop ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @eva: We bought them at Bulgarian online webstore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. tks, it's possible to buy from this online webstore, i'm from romania ? please, give me the link !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @eva: Probably it is, buy anyway you can contact their CS, they respond quickly, click here to check this store. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*