Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Orly - Calypso Breeze with Champagne Kisses

I was working on my blog today, I was just so bored with my previous background and everything. :) I change my mind from time to time, that's why I'm never satisfied with the look of my blog. I changed white with black and of course left the pink details. What do you think? Would you change anything? Please let me know, I'm so not good at design. :)

I've got one manicure from the last week to show you. When I tried Calypso Breeze I knew it's the time to try this mini polish from Sally Girl - Champagne Kisses. It's perfect for layering, because it's sheer but it has an amazing green and turquoise shimmer.

I added 1 coat over Orly - Calypso Breeze. It was much prettier in real life, because the shimmer was just sooo beautiful. :) It looks so gorgeous over any blue, teal, dark colors.
Sun
Daylight
What do you think? :)

Tnx for watching! :h
Xoxo,
Ivana :k

12 Comment(s):

  1. Wow, that's very beautiful!

    Love,
    Kim

    http://kimskienails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so pretty!
    I like the new layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog this way!! And the orly looks great with that top coat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. na danjem svjetlu krasno izgleda :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Like the blog changes too.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Slazem se za Lendoxiom
    izgleda extra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your comments! :h I'm happy to hear that you like new layout, I think I still need to change something, we'll see. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*