Saturday, March 19, 2011

Swap with Carolina from Colores de Carol #3

I wanted to post this yesterday before I go to sleep, but I was just so sleepy so here it is. :)

I guess you all know who Carolina (Colores de Carol) is. This is our 3rd swap! :L Full of goodies again and my WL is now after 2 recevied swap packages even shorter. :i

Let's start with pictures. :D

China Glaze
2030
Light as Air
Pink Undergroung
Caribbean Temptation

I finally have all from Up&Away collection that I want. :e Wooooohooooo! :) 2030 is the most beautiful gold polish. :L

Crackle Glaze
Fault Line
Crackleeeeeeeees... :L

OPI
White mini
Elephantastic Pink

I love OPIs. Their brush is just perfect for my nails and it's so easy to apply a polish with. Definetely my favorite brand! :)
Zoya
Tiffany
Miley
Malia
Savita

Surprise - they're not pink. :D I got all I wanted! :L

Milani
Digital
Hi-Res

Gold Jewel is just an amazing glitter. Can't wait to try it! :)

Revlon
Cupid
Kleancolor
Pink Lady
Color Club
She's So Glam

I actually thought this is Foundation II but it's Intesive therapy. It's for soft and peelign nails and it should help me at least a little bit. It contains Formaldehyde too. Has anyone tried it? I would love to here anything about it. :)
I read lots of great reviews about Nail Tek base coat. I really want to have my long and strong nails back! :(

And Carolina send me sooooooooo many sweets. I ate lots of them already, it's hard to just watch them. :D A nail file, HK pendant, lip glosses... :$

Thank you so much for all this lovely goodies!
I have naked nails, because one hand is just so ugly. I don't know what happened but when I removed Leopard mani after 5 days my nails on my left hands are YELLOW and ugly! :(

Have a nice weekend!
Ivana :k

16 Comment(s):

  1. I SO envy you ^^
    Half of the polishes are from my WL too :)
    I have Nail Tek Foundation II and I like it, but I barely ever tried other base coats, I wear it only with dark or red colours. But it's a good ridgefiller too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Ivana, I hope you enjoy everything. I'm using the same Nail Tek treatment (going for my second bottle)and works really good for me, my nails are growing fast and strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ritterbraten: $ I will try to get Foundation too one day. :)

    @Une Ruxi à Paris: She relly is. :h

    @Carolina: I really LOVE everthing! :h Yay for that, hope it'll help me like it's helping you. *fingers crossed* :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. geez louise!!! this is a mega swap! Mimi and Tiffany look so pretty.

    enjoy your polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! ovo je zbilja swap iz snova :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. spet sami čudoviti lakci :L

    ReplyDelete
  7. ow wow another fab swap ;) I love the fact that you enjoy pinks so much, I have the same feeling with pinks & purples. Never can have enough of those shades!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh wow look at all those lovely polishes! they're all gorgeous, really great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many lovely polishes!! <3 Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Maki: :$ A zamisli kako ću tek biti sretna kad mi stigne paketić iz Srbije. :i :h


    @Enamel Girl: I will definetely. :) I have so many new polishes to try out. :D

    @Irena B: U pravu si. :$

    @Tinna: Ane? :L

    @Martje: Agree! I love pinks - just pink, pink & pink. :$

    @Amanda: Thanks, I'm so happy to have them. :)

    @NatalieDouka: Sure! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Čudovite pridobitve, in seveda vse v tvojih barvah =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so jealous, you really have many nice polishes to swatch :L

    ReplyDelete
  13. @colorfulbottle: Jaaa. :L

    @maisenzasmalto: Agree. I can't wait to try all of them. :e

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jao,vidi ovo blago tebi
    koliko ti imas srece :DD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*