Thursday, March 24, 2011

Catherine Arley - 666

Good morning! :)
I just woke up and I'm checking all blog updates, news, everything. :D My day always starts like this. :) I've prepared new Catherine Arley today with number 666. xo
It's a dark pink with prismatic particles. :) Application was great, 2 coats,... :) I coudn't capture holographic effect in all its beauty but it's stunning and holo is stronger than 670.

Sun
Shade
Daylight
Like previos pink this was also super glossy and shiny. :P

Hope you like it!

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

10 Comment(s):

  1. This colour is amazing, I'm in love <3
    Have a nice day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grabby hands* I'm sooo getting this one if I ever finish my wish list, I just keep adding and adding to it LOL!. I blame all these beautiful swathes around, each day I find a new one I love :$

    Thanks so much for the gorgeous swatches! More please! :b

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one suits you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So freaking pretty!!! I'm SO glad I bought it, too :O
    BTW I so love your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Elsa P.: It is! Hope you're having a great day too! :k

    @evercouldbe: Agree! :D I'm so happy that I'm not interested in other colors so much as I'm in pink, that's why I have just few of them on my WL. But I'm scared that when I got all of them, I'll want more (even greens and blues :P ).
    One more to go and I showed all of them. :( I want more of them asap. :P

    @Taya: Zelo! :L

    @ritterbraten: Thanks. :$ I feel so great when I wear a pink polish. :)

    @Ixy99: Hvala. :)

    @maisenzasmalto: It's definetely one of my favorite. :L I'm happy you have it too! :)

    @nail crazy: Baš! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's an amazing colour! Very nice!
    if you want take a look to my blog!
    www.polinaseu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my fave Catherine Arley of yours :) that looks beautiful with your skin too ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*